Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:28 PM   #256
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Be nice to send them outside, but I'm guessing the weather where you are is similar to ours...and it ain't helping things.

fact. cold rainy weather is blocking a lot of what they could do.

I have baby chickens coming in the morning(I think) so I had them out learning about prepping for that delivery and they'll have a distraction soon, and a farm cat had kittens they'll be able to maul in a few days...

The weather needs to improve just a little and it will be much more interesting. I'll send them to the woods to "build a fort" or something.

I feel bad for apartment dwellers. My kids have no idea how good they have it.

Personally I'd be just fine with no internet, but no power puts a cramp in my style when the weather is bad(rain)...I'd go to the shop and build stuff but no power eliminates the tools. Decent weather and it's a game changer for me too. Burn brush, cut wood, trim trees, tend bees....lots to do. I"m lucky in that.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 01:45 PM   #257
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm learning Netflix kinda sucks.

Try these codes to unlock a bunch of content:

Or you could just go here with a good Malware software and Google Plus AdBlocker/Pop Up Blocker installed and watch movies all day long.....

https://www4.fusionmovies.to/
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:16 PM   #258
Retired Bearcat

This shit is getting old. Springfield MO is doing the stay at home order now and I'm guessing we're next (I'm just SW). I've already been shut up for 2 weeks since my son's school shut down. It would be nice if the damn rain would stop so we can at least walk around the block. Never thought Id get tired of watching Chiefs highlights on YouTube
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:40 PM   #259
The Maintenance Guy

The sun came out here about an hour ago and it actually feels warm! Suck it COVID!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:50 PM   #260
"You like to drink?"

One day almost done, another 530 to go.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 07:56 PM   #261
Supporter

Hold the doooor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0702.JPG
Views:	177
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	120108  
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 10:07 PM   #262
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I agree, i love OKC. Amazing what a world of difference it is from Tulsa that is only 90 minutes away. If you've been to Tulsa you know what I mean, and if you haven't...don't bother.
We do a lot of work in OKC especially for a certain natural gas company that's all over Oklahoma and Kansas. I really enjoy working around OKC plus they have What A Burger and Bricktown is pretty nice.

We have a satellite office in Tulsa and I enjoy that city also when I get a chance to work out of that office. Curious what don't you like about Tulsa?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:26 PM   #263
The Constitutional Choo choo

Got my trusty old Cloman lantern fixed
The new multi fuel lantern showed up in the mail.
Bring on the Zombies
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 10:40 PM   #264
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
We do a lot of work in OKC especially for a certain natural gas company that's all over Oklahoma and Kansas. I really enjoy working around OKC plus they have What A Burger and Bricktown is pretty nice.

We have a satellite office in Tulsa and I enjoy that city also when I get a chance to work out of that office. Curious what don't you like about Tulsa?
It seems pretty rough overall and I just don't get a good vibe out of the city when I'm there. Kinda hard to describe, almost like I feel like I should always be watching my back.

The riverfront is really cool though, and I know they've been doing a lot of improvements to it and I actually wouldn't mind checking it out again sometime.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:41 AM   #265
Banned

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">A Simple Misunderstanning.

c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A post shared by c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px;" target="_blank"> John Mayer 💎 (@johnmayer) on

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:30 AM   #266
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm ready to get back to work and for my gym to re-open.

**** this shit, it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
Better to die forever than live on your knees(aka your home with internet, food and provisions) for another few weeks I guess?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:56 AM   #267
When pigs fly

I would be doing A LOT better if there were more episodes of Tiger King.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2020, 12:34 PM   #268
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
I would be doing A LOT better if there were more episodes of Tiger King.
I just watched the first episode earlier. I'm still scratching my head
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-25-2020, 01:09 PM   #269
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I just watched the first episode earlier. I'm still scratching my head
Its the greatest bad show ever. lol

it truly is the 80 car pile up of television series. Its impossible to not stare.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:35 PM   #270
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Its the greatest bad show ever. lol

it truly is the 80 car pile up of television series. Its impossible to not stare.
That's a perfect way to put it. I'm on episode three and I can't stop even though it's stupid as hell