Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4812
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2017, 10:54 AM   #886
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
On one hand, I'd say that's a strange order, once you go stout, it kinda ruins anything lighter.... OTOH, after the first 5, it certainly doesn't matter as much.
Now that I think about it, it is kinda a strange order. But, the other day I had a Ridiculous from Walnut River which is some kind of IPA/Stout/Belgian strong ale concoction (5 yeast strains and 41 hop characters), then immediately had a Hang em High IPA from Torn Label and the hop character was stronger than ever. I figured it wouldn't be there too much, but it was awesome.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:29 PM   #887
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
It looks more like your pushing religion than a beer coozy!
I'm a coozy slut. They are a must have in the heat!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #888
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Now that I think about it, it is kinda a strange order. But, the other day I had a Ridiculous from Walnut River which is some kind of IPA/Stout/Belgian strong ale concoction (5 yeast strains and 41 hop characters), then immediately had a Hang em High IPA from Torn Label and the hop character was stronger than ever. I figured it wouldn't be there too much, but it was awesome.
Hmm, I could see that... it's interesting to experiment with that, something like Boulevard's Double Wide IPA might do well after a stout (haven't had one in years...).

After the Yeti, I had a Odell Jolly Russian, and the Yeti really brought out the sweetness/malt of the Jolly Russian.... Colorado beer night, apparently.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:01 PM   #889
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'm a coozy slut. They are a must have in the heat!
Thought about taking a drive down there today, but 85 degrees is a bit nicer than 108.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:15 PM   #890
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Thought about taking a drive down there today, but 85 degrees is a bit nicer than 108.
Too many excuses from you.

But you're right. The next 3 months are limited outdoor time unless it involves a pool here. We will be getting up north a bit to escape this heat.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #891
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Too many excuses from you.

But you're right. The next 3 months are limited outdoor time unless it involves a pool here. We will be getting up north a bit to escape this heat.
I flew back from KC last weekend and holy ****ing ****, the entire city of Phoenix was heading north, and not a single person knew how to deal with the slow trucks heading up the mountains..... and the 3 day weekend was already half over, so I thought I had strategically avoided that shit.

And the humidity in KC has already started to bug me, and it wasn't even that warm there...
Old 06-24-2017, 09:42 PM   #892
Mod Team

Pool side with some bourbon and cigar. Water is perfect tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2685.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	114593  
Old 06-24-2017, 10:25 PM   #893
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Tito's... A day on the lake/SeaDoo deserves a drink...

(No, I don't drink and SeaDoo)
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 10:54 PM   #894
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Pool side with some bourbon and cigar. Water is perfect tonight.
Thanks for the invite!

I'll bring the cigars and beer next time.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:22 PM   #895
Fight, build, win!

Enjoying a Russels Reserve I scored today at 20 bucks. I found it in a liquor store near my house was a bargain cheapest id ever seen it 26 bucks. Its a nice little bourbon with a peppery cinnamon finish that ends a bit quicker than you wish.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:32 PM   #896
Certified Bourbon taster

What's the proof on your Russel's Reserve? When it first came out it was 100 proof, but they dropped it to 90 for a long time. I've always liked it, and $20 is a danged fine buy
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 05:31 PM   #897
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Enjoying a Russels Reserve I scored today at 20 bucks. I found it in a liquor store near my house was a bargain cheapest id ever seen it 26 bucks. Its a nice little bourbon with a peppery cinnamon finish that ends a bit quicker than you wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
What's the proof on your Russel's Reserve? When it first came out it was 100 proof, but they dropped it to 90 for a long time. I've always liked it, and $20 is a danged fine buy
I always have a bottle of Russell's Reserve on hand. It's fantastic, easy to find and a great price. It's 90 proof but fairly spicy with a great pepper/cinnamon finish like Srvy said.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:35 PM   #898
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
Yep it 90 proof.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:36 AM   #899
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Coffee
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2017, 01:17 PM   #900
In Search of a Life

Heading to San Francisco for the week for work. What are some iconic beers I need to try while out there that aren't available in the Midwest (I have access to stuff you can get in Missouri)? Russian River is one of my tops.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.