Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4784
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 04:52 PM   #286
Mod Team

Montana Mule time.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:09 PM   #287
MVP

I've been drinking Jim Beam Kentucky Fire and Coke Zero a lot lately. Cinnamon flavored Coke is pretty tasty.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:11 PM   #288
Trippin' BAWLZ

Drinking Jim Beam red stag, shit is ****ing gross black cherry should never be a flavor of anything let alone alcohol
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:12 PM   #289
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I've been drinking Jim Beam Kentucky Fire and Coke Zero a lot lately. Cinnamon flavored Coke is pretty tasty.
I will not touch anything flavored Cinnamon after my 26th birthday celebration on a boat in the middle of a lake which included me double fisting Fireball straight from a coffee thermos in one hand and Miller High Life in the other hand.

Woof.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:52 PM   #290
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Montana Mule time.

I seem to recall having something like that at a steak place whilst on travel, I don't recall if I liked it.

Perhaps they were out of Kraken!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:54 PM   #291
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I seem to recall having something like that at a steak place whilst on travel, I don't recall if I liked it.

Perhaps they were out of Kraken!
A Montana or Moscow Mule is where it's at when it's hot out. I love the subtle taste of the ginger beer but still being about to taste some bourbon. Lime is the best fruit as well.

CHEERS!
Old 03-15-2015, 07:24 PM   #292
Baba Ganoush

This stuff is top notch for Moscow mules
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #293
King Sandbagger

The wife and I are splitting a 750ml bottle of the Bruery's 2009 Anniversary ale, Papier. Ole ale, 75% aged in oak barrels, 25% aged in bourbon barrels. It's amazing.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #294
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post

The one I posted I can find at Safeway which is why I have it.

But that looks top notch! Something like a Total Wine have it?
Old 03-15-2015, 07:32 PM   #295
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
The one I posted I can find at Safeway which is why I have it.

But that looks top notch! Something like a Total Wine have it?
World Market and BevMo carries it. World Market is a wine place (if you didn't know) so they could have it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:35 PM   #296
Mod Team

Quote:
World Market and BevMo carries it. World Market is a wine place (if you didn't know) so they could have it.
I've got Total Wine and BevMo close to the house. World Market by work. I'll check it out. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:39 PM   #297
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I've got Total Wine and BevMo close to the house. World Market by work. I'll check it out. Thanks.
No problem. Remember post pics or GTFO
Old 03-15-2015, 07:47 PM   #298
Mod Team

Quote:
No problem. Remember post pics or GTFO
I'm always pic'ing this place up! Don't tread on me.
Old 03-15-2015, 08:04 PM   #299

Quote:
A Montana or Moscow Mule is where it's at when it's hot out. I love the subtle taste of the ginger beer but still being about to taste some bourbon. Lime is the best fruit as well.

CHEERS!
If it goes in the Vitamix, and I can call it Vitasomething, then it's healthy and awesome...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2015, 08:05 PM   #300

Quote:

Don't be a Commie man!!!!!!!!!!!!