Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2021, 10:05 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Depends on the rookies. We've had hot garbage playing o-line all year and we're gonna be in the Super Bowl.
Dude, that hot garbage lacks athleticism but they generally understand the game. Young players, even ones that are athletic, make mental mistakes.

Two rookie tackles is a good recipe to get your QB killed.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:15 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude, that hot garbage lacks athleticism but they generally understand the game. Young players, even ones that are athletic, make mental mistakes.

Two rookie tackles is a good recipe to get your QB killed.
I mostly agree. Doubt that 2 rookie tackles work out well. But I have seen plenty of first round LTs play just fine as rookies. We only get one first round pick, though.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:15 PM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I mostly agree. Doubt that 2 rookie tackles work out well. But I have seen plenty of first round LTs play just fine as rookies. We only get one first round pick, though.
Right.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:17 PM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
If Schwartz calls it quits...we have to do something with both Mathieu and Fishers contracts, probably some type of movement on Clark's too..

All that happens I won't be surprised if this team pursues Taylor Moton, they do value tackles.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:18 PM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If Schwartz calls it quits...we have to do something with both Mathieu and Fishers contracts, probably some type of movement on Clark's too..

All that happens I won't be surprised if this team pursues Taylor Moton, they do value tackles.
I like Moton and think he'd be a good get.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:41 PM   #7
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

I think they’re planning that regardless. I don’t see any way they have Mathieu play on a $20M cap hit next year. He’ll get a 2-3 year extension, IMO.

If Fisher plans to retire because of the Achilles, I could see them doing something where he renegotiates and they spread his hit out over 2 years. He rehabs the Achilles with the team staff but no plan to play.

And if they restructure Jones they can free up a bunch more $$.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:19 PM   #8
Three-Pat

Quote:
By and large those LTs are usually drafted Top 10 though.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2021, 10:07 PM   #9
Hockey Town

Quote:
Depends on the rookies. We've had hot garbage playing o-line all year and we're gonna be in the Super Bowl.
Remmers should get some credit, dude has filled in admirably.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.