Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2023, 10:43 PM   #17386
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
No my store doesn't even carry them regularly, apparently
Blasphemy!

I can get them out in BFE. In civilization I can get ones that are washed and split at Walmart (But they're expensive).

Where the hell are you that you're further out in BFE than me?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2023, 07:05 AM   #17387
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Even the pre seasoned Birds Eye frozen aren’t bad, not as good as a fresh, but still palatable.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 05:26 PM   #17388
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

pot roast

pot roast meat is so tender and good.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 03:49 PM   #17389
Banned

Grilled chicken with the glass of Rose
markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 03-23-2023, 03:51 PM   #17390
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdis View Post
Grilled chicken with the glass of Rose
Tequila Rose?

GAZ, is that...is that you?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 06:17 PM   #17391
Ultrabanned

Grilling szn 2023!

Did some cast iron semi smash burgers. I will probably end up buying a cast iron griddle if I do these enough, or get a blackstone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 06:25 PM   #17392
Ultrabanned

Just housed a plain double. Put on a hy vee Hawaiian bun then wrapped in foil to steam for a lil bit.

I even made a really nice burger sauce but took the first bite and didn't even want or need it.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 06:50 PM   #17393
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Just housed a plain double. Put on a hy vee Hawaiian bun then wrapped in foil to steam for a lil bit.

I even made a really nice burger sauce but took the first bite and didn't even want or need it.
Smash burgers are the way.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:20 PM   #17394
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Blackstones are the shit, I have the 36” with two air fryers and a warmer bin. I bought a ton of shit to go with it. Plenty of cooking space for the family to get together.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:25 PM   #17395
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Blackstones are the shit, I have the 36” with two air fryers and a warmer bin. I bought a ton of shit to go with it. Plenty of cooking space for the family to get together.
Two air fryers? Wow.

I have a friend that has ISU football season tickets and tailgates with his Blackstone. He's a big hit in the parking lot.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:46 PM   #17396
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Grilling szn 2023!

Did some cast iron semi smash burgers. I will probably end up buying a cast iron griddle if I do these enough, or get a blackstone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A deep fried burger is next level decadence, no wonder you didn't even want any condiments... niiice
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:48 PM   #17397
Fight, build, win!

Man I don't know I just don't get a lot of good out of my propane flattop. I will take it out of mothballs for my wife this summer she likes to cook stir fries fried rice and such with it. Me I am a fan of burgers over coals in a weber kettle with the top on. Get that grease dripping on the coals putting smoke in the ground beef. I can get a good flattop smash burger a couple of miles at Hayes Hamburgers and wave at Five Guys bland burgers when I pass by.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 08:51 PM   #17398
In Mahomes I trust!

Very large pork tenderloin stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos. Wrapped in think cut bacon. Served with loaded potatoes and corn.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 08:58 PM   #17399
I'll be back.

going to house some indian takeout tomorrow

kc bros:

moti mahal, taj mahal or raj express?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2023, 09:35 PM   #17400
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Man I don't know I just don't get a lot of good out of my propane flattop. I will take it out of mothballs for my wife this summer she likes to cook stir fries fried rice and such with it. Me I am a fan of burgers over coals in a weber kettle with the top on. Get that grease dripping on the coals putting smoke in the ground beef. I can get a good flattop smash burger a couple of miles at Hayes Hamburgers and wave at Five Guys bland burgers when I pass by.
Wife and kid like those thinner ones. I do really like them cooked that way though