Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 02:53 PM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks

I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:19 PM   #196
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
THEY'RE ALL PLAYING

With Hitchens out we will be seeing Nieman on every snap instead of Gay and Bolton.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:26 PM   #197
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
Off topic but my wife got me one of those neck/shoulder massagers last xmas and I freaking love the thing.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:31 PM   #198
I'll be back.

Julio limited two days in a row. GT decision I bet.

Taylor Lewan is OUT. Bud Dupree aggravating something could be huge.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:36 PM   #199
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Julio limited two days in a row. GT decision I bet.

Taylor Lewan is OUT. Bud Dupree aggravating something could be huge.

AJ Brown has food poisoning. I don’t know how long it takes to get over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:42 PM   #200
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Punch him in the gut on EVERY PLAY!
Old 10-22-2021, 02:59 PM   #201
You GOTTA get it done!

According to this site 74% of the "experts" are picking the Chiefs straight up- www.nflpickwatch.com

Last edited by Goldmember; 10-22-2021 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: forgot link
Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Goldmember must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:00 PM
Goldmember
This message has been deleted by Goldmember. Reason: double post
Old 10-22-2021, 03:16 PM   #202
I'll be back.

lmao

Old 10-22-2021, 03:19 PM   #203
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
With Hitchens out we will be seeing Nieman on every snap instead of Gay and Bolton.
At least that line-up will only include one slow ass LB (Niemann) as opposed to the usual double slow ass trouble when him and Hitchens are in the game together.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:24 PM   #204
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
With the chefs window officially closed, and you guys playing for a wild card berth, is it safe to say that patches isn't as good as everyone thought? Or has he regressed like most other early career quarterback sensations?
Killin it actually. On pace for a career high in TDs. Will probably add 4 or 5 more to the total this weekend.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:48 PM   #205
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

AJ Brown got food poisoning from a local Chipotle a week ago Friday. He had three IVs leading up to the Bills game. Today was the first day he's practiced since so I'm assuming he's ok now.

Lewan (LT) being out isn't a surprise. Considering he was severely concussed in the game and was brought out on a board as a precaution, I wasn't thinking we'd see him until next week's Indy game at the earliest.

Bud Dupree has been nursing that knee all season. The fact that he may be available at all is good for the Titans.

Hoping Amani Hooker can play for a decimated secondary but I have my doubts. If he's not full speed against your receivers/ends then it's best if he sits.

Jeremy McNichols is our alternative running back who usually gets put into 3rd and long pass plays. He's been a great tool for us and has enough speed to get the first down in screen situations. Hopefully he can come back.
Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:59 PM   #206
MVP

75° 30-50% thunderstorms
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:51 PM   #207
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:37 PM   #208
I’m a Mahomo!

Old 10-22-2021, 10:22 PM   #209
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
75° 30-50% thunderstorms
Not any longer..
75 at kickoff 79 at half
No Rain….
BigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-23-2021, 02:23 AM   #210
MVP

As Simms said, look for the Chiefs to continue last week’s defensive strategy. The biggest issue over the first 5 games was not keeping it simple. They were trying to throw too many complicated coverages at teams and weren’t executing well. This led to a lot of breakdowns.

Against Washington, they kept it simple in coverage and blitzed more aggressively. And voila, suddenly they looked like the defense we’ve seen the last two years. It was ludicrous to think that a relatively solid defense turned into a historically bad defense overnight. They were just trying too many new things and were consistently screwing up the details.

Limiting Sorenson’s snaps and moving Jones back to DT are two more important steps to get back to where they need to be.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote