Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2019, 06:04 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

FS1: Dale Earnhardt and Jeff Gordon are UNRIVALED

https://youtu.be/VeJDFI7Sa_E
Putting this trailer up as a "must-watch" documentary, whether you're a racing fan or not. Always was a "3" man myself, but the show brought back indelible memories of the rivalry between these two great drivers. Great stuff.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 06:06 PM   #2
Baba Ganoush

I watched it too, pretty good stuff.

Pretty funny when he pulled out that glass of milk lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 06:58 PM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

That was the only era of Nascar i ever watched. But, because i always root for an underdog, i was a Rusty Wallace fan.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:01 PM   #4
Baba Ganoush

I’ve been a fan for about 8-9 years and Carl Edwards was my guy.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:06 PM   #5
Veteran

You should watch the movie 'Senna' about Ayrton Senna and his competition with Alain Prost. Great movie. Senna was one of the great drivers of all time.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #6
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I had family that did stock car racing. Mostly dirt track circles and figure 8s. Grew up dressed like my uncles pit crew (white pants and a red shirt with 02 on it). Richard Petty tried to get him to come race asphalt. Every weekend was a trip to the track. I was a 3 fan myself. Started losing interest after Dale died and then they started changing everything. Before they let ****ing Toyota in. **** Toyota

I grew up thinking I was going to be a race car driver. Instead I was a airplane mechanic
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:23 PM   #7
Admitted Planet Junky

When I started watching NASCAR I liked Cale Yarborough when he retired I followed Mark Martin. Currently I like Kyle Busch.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:31 PM   #8
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
When I started watching NASCAR I liked Cale Yarborough when he retired I followed Mark Martin. Currently I like Kyle Busch.
Kyle has really matured over the years. NASCAR would be boring if he wasn’t racing.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:51 PM   #9
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I was struggling to maintain interest after Dale, especially when Dalr Jr went to Hendrick.

But there were some guys I could've gotten behind. Until the COT. The car of tomorrow was so bad that it made it intolerable. Haven't found the time or inclination to reacquaint myself since.

May watch this though. Gordon seems like a great dude but **** him anyway.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.