Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2021, 10:56 PM  
Fight, build, win!

Sweet Tooth dropped today on Netflix

I May have to start this one tomorrow when I get some time.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com...ore-you-watch/

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 10:59 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

I would have started tonight but the Royals then the Hockey playoffs.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:28 PM   #3
Ain't no relax!

Saw the trailer. Not impressed.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:44 AM   #4
Fight, build, win!

I'll give it some episodes and drop it if it's a turd. That what I did with Wandavision. Five episodes recognized a turd and never looked back.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:43 AM   #5
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I'll give it some episodes and drop it if it's a turd. That what I did with Wandavision. Five episodes recognized a turd and never looked back.
Hmm, you really missed out if you quit on Wandavision.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 12:04 PM   #6
Hello

I was hoping this was a movie about the clown bus from Twisted Metal on the playstation.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 12:15 PM   #7
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Meh. Nothing special.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 03:08 PM   #8
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I think I'll be fine. I wasn't a big comic book fan as a kid and not a fan of the Disney Marvel adaptations. The only thing I have found watchable on Disney plus is Mandolorian. Mostly because it's basically a western bounty hunter show in space. Couldn't stand Falcon and winter soldier either left that early.

I have watched 4 episodes of Sweet Tooth and I am on the fence. Watching the ballgame and will see later if I can press on.
Old 06-05-2021, 03:13 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Netflix did such a better job with the comic book superheroes such as Punisher and Daredevil.
Old 06-05-2021, 03:28 PM   #10
Live free or die hard

Well, that looks gayer than cum on a mustache.

Netflix is the McDonalds of entertainment. They should just let it to the peeps who know what they're doing.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:24 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

I’m not 12. So I’ll pass.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:30 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I’m not 12. So I’ll pass.
Exactly. I'm a mature adult and I've got way too many comic book movies and Star Wars sequels to watch to spend time watching this kiddie stuff.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 05:11 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Exactly. I'm a mature adult and I've got way too many comic book movies and Star Wars sequels to watch to spend time watching this kiddie stuff.
Awwww did I ruffle a feather. You just turned 13 didn't you.
Old 06-05-2021, 05:20 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Awwww did I ruffle a feather. You just turned 13 didn't you.

What?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-06-2021, 06:44 AM   #15
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Netflix did such a better job with the comic book superheroes such as Punisher and Daredevil.
Both were amazing. Amongst the very best TV content ever produced IMHO.

It is a real travesty that we likely will never see Bernthal as the Punisher again.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote