Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2017, 07:05 PM  
Supporter

SCUBA

How many here are certified? I do my pool class on Saturday and open water soon.

Always wanted to and finally doing it at 42.

Wish I had gotten my certification before going to Cayman this past spring.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-25-2019, 07:23 AM   #76
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
Or let him present it to the museum:
“The USS Radford National Naval Museum was a collection of memorabilia about the ship that was located in Newcomerstown, Ohio.[2] The museum closed in 2011[3] and its contents were moved to the USS Orleck Naval Museum that is located in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Exhibits include photos, uniforms, and displays about the ship and her service.”
Nah, your first idea was better.
Indeed... I just have to wait a few years until the younger son's "legal" to dive to the keel. It'll be worth the wait.

Then I'll send the museum a picture of us returning it. I'll just make sure some dolphins are permanently embedded in it.. Ha!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.