Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 01:26 PM   #2
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Never seen anything like this in my life.
Amen brother.... My mom is 85 and took some convincing that this is serious for her and my Dads health... She has finally came around and compared it to the Polio outbreak when she was a girl... It was crazy back then too apparently....
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 01:27 PM   #3
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Never seen anything like this in my life.
No one has.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #4
MVP

wife started working from home this week.

i'm still coming in to the office, but it's locked down. deliveries have to be made to the warehouse. people come to pay bills, have to leave them in the drop box outside or pay online. takes me longer to wash my hands than it does to piss.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.