Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:27 PM   #2206
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Starting SB 54 right now. Hoping to make a tradition of watching Mahomes Super Bowl wins leading right up to his next.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:27 PM   #2207
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
KChiefs1: The official poster of videos no one watches.
I watch them
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:33 PM   #2208
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I watch them
Yeah that wasn't a fair critique, I watch lots of his stuff
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:34 PM   #2209
Your mom

Haha I was jk, I've watched some.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:38 PM   #2210
Bleeding Chiefs Red

49ers were way more formidable. We should win this by at least 14.

Seriously. This isn't a great team.
Chiefer8989 has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:39 PM   #2211
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Yeah that wasn't a fair critique, I watch lots of his stuff
He's being jocular with regards to the frequency and volume. Ill advised in my jocularity book.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:43 PM   #2212
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

A good overview of tomorrow’s TV schedule...

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:50 PM   #2213
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

One point I haven’t really seen made much at all that I’m gonna predict is CEH having a massive, playoff Damien worthy game. Maybe running, maybe receiving, maybe both.

But I don’t think he’s being talked about near enough. They’re gonna unleash him.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 05:54 PM   #2214
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
One point I haven’t really seen made much at all that I’m gonna predict is CEH having a massive, playoff Damien worthy game. Maybe running, maybe receiving, maybe both.

But I don’t think he’s being talked about near enough. They’re gonna unleash him.

If Tampa does play more zone and more attention to Kelce and Hill there should be massive opportunity for CEH to catch a lot of passes with tons of green grass to run to.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:00 PM   #2215
MVP

Quote:

I could see him breaking off a run or two off of RPOs. I don't think they will try to run the ball much in the traditional sense, but they already had success with RPOs in the first game.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:01 PM   #2216
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

I mentioned him early this week about how I have a feeling Andy is gonna involve him heavily In the passing game. With Tampa rightly being super focused on Tyreek and Travis, I think Ceh could be wide open and create massive issues tbh. And if he does it would put Bowles In a huge bind.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:02 PM   #2217
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
If Tampa does play more zone and more attention to Kelce and Hill there should be massive opportunity for CEH to catch a lot of passes with tons of green grass to run to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I could see him breaking off a run or two off of RPOs. I don't think they will try to run the ball much in the traditional sense, but they already had success with RPOs in the first game.
My reasoning is I think they play this game very similar to New Orleans. Pass like crazy in the first half, wear down the Bucs defense, then lean into them 2nd half with a lot of runs. If you recall, Bell and CEH both tore up that Saints run defense in the 2nd half which was the best run stopping unit in the league.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 06:13 PM   #2218
Rookie

Quote:

Maybe running?? Do you live under a rock?
LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:17 PM   #2219
Hockey Town

Tampa fan acting like they have the best defense ever is funny.

That defense is big but slow, not what I'd want against the Chiefs.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:19 PM   #2220
I missed '69!

Quote:

He’s been open so often for checkdowns this year but the vast majority of the time Pat goes downfield with great success. Nice to know it’s there.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.