Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:18 PM   #241
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Hollywood! Everyone should be rooting for him to have an ENORMOUS fricken year. Keep the 1 year prove it deals coming. Mahomes will deliver you a giant next contract.
Why would people root for him to have a bad year?

Man, some of the stuff people post is just so weird sometimes.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:18 PM   #242
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I’ll say it…

Draft Xavier Worthy.

Miss me with the redundancy….you can’t teach speed.

Opposing defenses will be PISSING THEMSELVES having to try and stop that…how do you?

Legion of Zoom Part 2…
Ohh I'm absolutely all for Worthy at 32.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:19 PM   #243
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I’ll say it…

Draft Xavier Worthy.

Miss me with the redundancy….you can’t teach speed.

Opposing defenses will be PISSING THEMSELVES having to try and stop that…how do you?

Legion of Zoom Part 2…
I'm down. Brown is just a year long rental.

Kill em with speed for a year.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:20 PM   #244
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody is going to have the balls to say it?

I will.

Xavier Legette would compliment this WR room perfectly.
Plus he's got the most apt name for a WR.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:20 PM   #245
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Ohh I'm absolutely all for Worthy at 32.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post

OH HELL YEAH.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:20 PM   #246
I'll be back.

Marquise Brown hasn't known what it's like to play in a heavy pass-first offense

Baltimore's pass rate w Greg Roman?

#29 (51%)

Arizona's pass rate w Kingsbury/Petzing?

#16 (54%)

meanwhile...the Chiefs?

#1 in 2023 (64%)
#1 in 2022 (66%)
#1 in 2021 (65%)
#1 in 2020 (66%)
#1 in 2019 (66%)
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:21 PM   #247
Veteran

Quote:
Nobody is going to have the balls to say it?

I will.

Xavier Legette would compliment this WR room perfectly.
I'd draft him for his accent alone:

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:21 PM   #248
Choco Favre

Get em Clayster!!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:22 PM   #249
In Search of a Life

Rashee Rice is excited:

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:22 PM   #250
MVP

AD Mitchell, Keon Coleman and Johnny Wilson.

Browns replacement and two awesome red zone targets.
Get a tackle in there and our team is ready to rock.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:22 PM   #251
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post

Worthy develops for a year, doesn’t have to be rushed into a starting role… sounds good.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:23 PM   #252
MVP

I really want Worthy. 3 years of damn good production, blazing speed, and according to the pundits he's an elite route runner (which would really please Patrick Mahomes).
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:24 PM   #253
Veteran

It feels like this offense is one piece away from being 50 TDs, 5000 yards elite yet again. I can get on board with McConkey. Legette is a physical freak. With Kelce, Rice and Hollywood in the fold I just think Worthy makes so much sense. You give Mahomes 4.21 speed as your #4 target and an "afterthought" for defenses...I mean opposing defenses are literally ****ED!
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:25 PM   #254
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Worthy develops for a year, doesn’t have to be rushed into a starting role… sounds good.
Give him the “Toney” section of the playbook while he learns in year 1….

I just think about what Andy could cook up with Rice, Pacheco, Kelce, Hollywood, and Worthy on the field….GODDAMN.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:25 PM   #255
Veteran

Andy loves his midgets.

I remember liking this guy a lot when he came out but I forgot why.

What is his skill set and how does it compare to our past wr midgets
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about