Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #241
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Used a VPN to purchase via Argentina. Was $175 from Netherlends and $129 from Argentina ($99 for team only) when I was researching prices. Most of the European nations were higher priced than South America. Last year Panama was the cheapest for me, but I was too lazy to keep searching after seeing Argentina's rate.

Just thought I'd let others know to price search by country when going this route.
Yea I gave up after the Netherlands. I just purchased the team package; I can watch local games after or before Chiefs games. I'll keep Argentina in mind next year for sure. Thanks for posting.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:44 AM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
Yea I gave up after the Netherlands. I just purchased the team package; I can watch local games after or before Chiefs games. I'll keep Argentina in mind next year for sure. Thanks for posting.
I hear ya. Just test poorer countries. NFL understands they have to lower their prices or they won't sell anything. I should have tried more, as I know one country had the team package for $79 last year. Couldn't remember who though and got lazy.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:51 AM   #243
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I hear ya. Just test poorer countries. NFL understands they have to lower their prices or they won't sell anything. I should have tried more, as I know one country had the team package for $79 last year. Couldn't remember who though and got lazy.
Same here. Next year we should team up to search for the lowest rate. You take South America; I'll research Europe.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2015, 09:03 AM   #244
MVP

Deal!

Damn, think it was Panama! lol
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:01 PM   #245
Mod Team

Bump to this.

Called those jack wagons two weeks ago and they said they wouldn't even give me half off this year like they always do.

Guess I'll be more threatening next call. Tell them my wife wants us to be cord cutters but I need my Sunday football.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:07 PM   #246
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Bump to this.

Called those jack wagons two weeks ago and they said they wouldn't even give me half off this year like they always do.

Guess I'll be more threatening next call. Tell them my wife wants us to be cord cutters but I need my Sunday football.
You have to realize with these threats they're slowly catching on.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:15 PM   #247
Bring It Home

So which country will be cheapest this year? Remember a few years ago when it was completely free for a few countries for the first 8 games or so?
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:20 PM   #248
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
You have to realize with these threats they're slowly catching on.
It's worked for 4 years for me.

Get back on the grill asshat!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:23 PM   #249
Scott Pioli

Quote:
It's worked for 4 years for me.

Get back on the grill asshat!
My brother called for himself the other day and they said the same thing to him. I think AT&T taking over is bad for the whole discount game. I don't have DTV anymore, but my wife does have AT&T cell and they don't budge on anything.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:26 PM   #250
Mod Team

What's the alternative if I can't get Sunday ticket? And no, I'm not going to a bar for every Chiefs game.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:27 PM   #251
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
What's the alternative if I can't get Sunday ticket? And no, I'm not going to a bar for every Chiefs game.
Firestick sports devil.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:27 PM   #252
Scott Pioli

Quote:
I just go to a friends place. I'm sure you can get it, but you'll just have to pay their price.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:32 PM   #253
Mod Team

Quote:
Firestick sports devil.
Stop being so vague! I'm a tech dummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
I just go to a friends place. I'm sure you can get it, but you'll just have to pay their price.
I will not willingly be raped.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:35 PM   #254
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Stop being so vague! I'm a tech dummy.

I will not willingly be raped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2016, 08:44 PM   #255
Mod Team

Quote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a fire stick. How does that help me watch NFL?

Don't make me get my wife to login to my CP account and get tech advice from Dane again. That was down right scary!