Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-02-2022, 02:40 PM   #47641
#triggering

All seriousness...

Hope you all have a fun and relaxing Labor Day weekend. It's officially football season. I'm gonna unplug for a week, enjoy the family time and have my fantasy football draft on Tuesday. I'll check back in Thursday or Friday.

Be safe - don't drink and drive. Later.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 02:59 PM   #47642
MVP

I'll leave MHM with little holiday statistical "fun"..

Did you know that Cortland Sutton averaged 26 yards a game over the final 10 weeks..and no TDs?

He had a 6 game stretch that he was over 20 yards once...9, 29, 17, 15, 9, 12.

I'm confused...NFL.com told me Wilson was going to a team with the best skill position talent few QBs had ever seen...in history.

Were they talking about Jeudy and Gordon?

You watch this team...what am I missing that NFL.com clearly saw?
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:14 PM   #47643
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:20 PM   #47644
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Pretty good positional value to get a beast ILB running the defense
Who was number 1 on that list?

Spoiler!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:25 PM   #47645
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Gross...bunch of soul-less globalist scumbags.

It'll be a dynasty if Walton pressures Goodell to create a winner for him. Only problem is you still need a believable roster...if they can get Goff to a SB...anything is possible. I mean the #1 seed Titans lost to the Texans/Jets last year...both with rookie QBs.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:31 PM   #47646
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post

Did you know that Cortland Sutton averaged 26 yards a game over the final 10 weeks..and no TDs?

I'm confused...NFL.com told me Wilson was going to a team with the best skill position talent few QBs had ever seen...in history.

Yeah, we went Martyball for a while there, because Bridgewater kept losing us games.

On a related note, here's Juju's yards per target by year:

2017: 11.6
2018: 8.6
2019: 7.9
2020: 6.5
2021: 4.6
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:38 PM   #47647
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Yeah, we went Martyball for a while there, because Bridgewater kept losing us games.

On a related note, here's Juju's yards per target by year:

2017: 11.6
2018: 8.6
2019: 7.9
2020: 6.5
2021: 4.6
No one at NFL.com is claiming Mahomes has the best skill postion talent in history though...

I was asking who is this all-world talent on the Donks that I'm failing to see? I searched through every players stats...I figured at least Sutton had been average...

Why would NFL.com lie to me? I mean I really trusted that they would never artificially inflate a team for marketing/profit purposes.That would make them deliberately disingenuous...and no way can that be true.

So who are these players...I want to watch them this year. Maybe they arent listed on the teams roster page...I'm sure thats it...just haven't updated it since Walton bought them.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:47 PM   #47648
Needs more middle fingers

1,162 Yards

1,159 Yards.

801 yards.

....That was Dwayne Bowe with whack ass Matt Cassel throwing him the ball.

So spare me the, "My shit QB" excuses.

There's examples every year of WR's producing with shit QB's. Every year.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2022, 03:57 PM   #47649
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
All seriousness...

Hope you all have a fun and relaxing Labor Day weekend. It's officially football season. I'm gonna unplug for a week, enjoy the family time and have my fantasy football draft on Tuesday. I'll check back in Thursday or Friday.

Be safe - don't drink and drive. Later.
MHM...I've always liked your level headedness and candor. As we get older, I can get quite a 'chill' vibe from your posts. "It is what it is" and less passion than we had 20 some years ago.

That said, that's a lot of cheddar to give to a 33yo QB who averages 250ypg. In this current iteration of the league, that's not going to cut the mustard. There has to be some concern there.

Enjoy your time away. I'm interested to see how it plays out this year.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:01 PM   #47650
The Seated Villain

Quote:
No one at NFL.com is claiming Mahomes has the best skill postion talent in history though...

I was asking who is this all-world talent on the Donks that I'm failing to see? I searched through every players stats...I figured at least Sutton had been average...

Why would NFL.com lie to me? I mean I really trusted that they would never artificially inflate a team for marketing/profit purposes.That would make them deliberately disingenuous...and no way can that be true.

So who are these players...I want to watch them this year. Maybe they arent listed on the teams roster page...I'm sure thats it...just haven't updated it since Walton bought them.
You really care a lot about that one article you read, huh?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:05 PM   #47651
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
I can get quite a 'chill' vibe from your posts. "It is what it is" and less passion than we had 20 some years ago.
Losing 13 straight to the team you used to passive/aggressively slight will 'chill your passion"...he's waiting...bidding his time.

Nothing has changed...except Donks became a dumpster fire.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:07 PM   #47652
MVP

Quote:

In seriousness, it's really weird.

Their receivers have minimal production and they're down a man. None of their TEs have done anything in the NFL. Their rookie TE isn't even healthy and hasn't participated in camp. Their OL is mediocre/average. And while they have a few solid RBs, their running game was very average last year.

Sounds like an embarrassment of riches!

Meanwhile, KC clearly has more offensive talent, and all we hear about is how they're going to fall off without Hill.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:09 PM   #47653
MVP

Quote:
You really care a lot about that one article you read, huh?
If it was only that one article...but it wasnt. You have ESPN claiming your OL is 4th best...there are many more. I dont have a problem if it were close to being true...it means there is an agenda that has nothing to do with the actual play on the field.

I dont like it as it reminds me exactly of the 12-4 Raider horseshit...I can barely even watch the NFL anymore...and thats with the best QB on the planet.

Satiating Walton for his investment will be called out...I've seen this corrupt pattern before.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:10 PM   #47654
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
1,162 Yards

1,159 Yards.

801 yards.

....That was Dwayne Bowe with whack ass Matt Cassel throwing him the ball.

So spare me the, "My shit QB" excuses.

There's examples every year of WR's producing with shit QB's. Every year.
Bowe was pretty much the only option, right?
Old 09-02-2022, 04:17 PM   #47655
MVP

Quote:
Bowe was pretty much the only option, right?
Want a hilarious stat?

Bowe had as many TDs in 2010 as all of your WRs/TEs combined last year (Cassel was QB).
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.