Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:10 PM   #1396
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
To be serious. I can't update on the phone and as soon as the home computer gets repaired I will get it updated. Said it a few times but oh well.
Fair enough. I'll see if I can help you out.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:11 PM   #1397
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Fair enough. I'll see if I can help you out.
Thanks bud
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:12 PM   #1398
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
To be serious. I can't update on the phone and as soon as the home computer gets repaired I will get it updated. Said it a few times but oh well.
Hmm...we have the same problem.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:13 PM   #1399
Unsparing

Quote:
No sympathy. Clean out that PII "powerhouse" you call a computer, get some Lava on those meatball-eating sausage fingers, and get your happy ass to work!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:14 PM   #1400
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Hmm...we have the same problem.
Can't send rep right now either and that sucks as there have been some funny bastards lately. Shit even Pablo just made a solid post a bit ago in this very thread.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #1401
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 505 Chief View Post
No sympathy. Clean out that PII "powerhouse" you call a computer, get some Lava on those meatball-eating sausage fingers, and get your happy ass to work!
Dude I am getting a Dell
Old 11-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #1402
Unsparing

Quote:
Dude I am getting a Dell

The Ebolaids 3000?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:22 PM   #1403
Supporter

Quote:

The Pothead 2000?
FYP
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #1404
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
FYP
I hear that one comes with Napster!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:29 PM   #1405
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Add in AIM and MSN Instant Messenger and I'm sold on it fo'sheezee, mah Rashaan Sheehee!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:30 PM   #1406
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
That Dell dude posts here..bank on it. That or he's in an alley with a heroine needle stuck in his arm.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #1407
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Add in AIM and MSN Instant Messenger and I'm sold on it fo'sheezee, mah Rashaan Sheehee!!!
Quote:
That Dell dude posts here..bank on it. That or he's in an alley with a heroine needle stuck in his arm.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:33 PM   #1408
Consuming CP souls

What kind of laptop should I get?...or hey Midnight Vulture swipe me one brah I gotta thread to update.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:34 PM   #1409
Unsparing

Quote:
What kind of laptop should I get?...or hey Midnight Vulture swipe me one brah I gotta thread to update.
Talk to SR. He's in the business.
Old 11-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #1410
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Talk to SR. He's in the business.
He's missing. Hopefully swimming in poon tang