Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2020, 12:32 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

What kind of eyesight do you have to see a tiny violin looking mark on a spider from ~15 feet away?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #3
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
What kind of eyesight do you have to see a tiny violin looking mark on a spider from ~15 feet away?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 12:33 PM   #4
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
The fact that you see it on the ceiling in a lit up room says it probably isn;t a recluse.
Are you sure? My house had a problem with these things last summer. I killed one weekly. I got bit about 2 weeks after buying it. I want to genocide them.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #5
Starter

don't be a bitch. Set up a ladder, grab a shoe, smash it.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 12:36 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
don't be a bitch. Set up a ladder, grab a shoe, smash it.
I only have an extension ladder for getting on my roof. The ceiling is vaulted and he's smack dab in the middle of it.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:08 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Are you sure? My house had a problem with these things last summer. I killed one weekly. I got bit about 2 weeks after buying it. I want to genocide them.
are you using a properly applied safe in home insecticide,
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
are you using a properly applied safe in home insecticide,
I've used ortho home defense and I bought some special sticky traps for brown recluses. I'm no fan of sticky traps, but brown recluses deserve what they get.

I might have to cave an call an exterminator, if I get bit again it will easily cost as much as one.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #9
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I broke a broom on a brown recluse in the cleaning closet at work I made sure that mother ****er was dead dead dead.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:35 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
The fact that you see it on the ceiling in a lit up room says it probably isn;t a recluse.
I have killed hundreds of recluse spiders in broad daylight.

Whenever they come out I assume they are aggressive because they’ve moved out of their normal environment.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:44 PM   #11
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
What it really means is theres a lot more around in his house that he can’t see.

It’s not fun getting bit by those spiders. OP especially if you’re asleep because you won’t even notice. I’m betting the previous owners of the house knew they had a problem and probably knocked them back just enough before selling the house. I’m guessing this will become a problem.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.