Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Does this place have a reaction to anything the Chiefs do anymore other than "OMG WHY ARE THEY THE STUPIDEST FRANCHISE EVAR??///1/1????"
Can you defend taking a 2nd/3rd string TE with a top 100 pick with huuuuuuuuuge holes elsewhere on the roster?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Can you defend taking a 2nd/3rd string TE with a top 100 pick with huuuuuuuuuge holes elsewhere on the roster?
From his rating and what I've heard he is a probable starter. They're comparing him to Gronkowski.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
From his rating and what I've heard he is a probable starter. They're comparing him to Gronkowski.
And if I could shave 20 strokes off my golf game I could be on the Hooters tour.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #5
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
OMG THE CHIEFS ARE SO STUPID FOR TRYING TO WIN NOW WITH ALEX SMITH!!!

(Chiefs take the best player available)

OMG THE CHIEFS ARE SO STUPID FOR NOT DRAFTING TO FILL AN IMMEDIATE NEED!!!

My issue is that ChiefsPlanet's value as a source for good Chiefs news and discussion is rapidly falling. It's nothing but bitching and unsubstantiated posturing anymore.

Anyway, carry on with the bitching. People seem to love it I guess.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #6
__

Quote:

My issue is that ChiefsPlanet's value as a source for good Chiefs news and discussion is rapidly falling. It's nothing but bitching and unsubstantiated posturing anymore.

Agreed.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #7
"You like to drink?"

Quote:

Again. Holes at everywhere but QB, WR, HB, TE, OT and OLB.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:01 PM   #8
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:

I was team Geno, for sure, but hating on this guy doesn't make sense to me. This guy looks like he'll have a shot to start sooner rather than later.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #9
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

You seem upset.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #10
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:

Agreed.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 08:03 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:

Wow. This thread is golden.Crazy to see how many people hated the Kelce pick in the 3rd round of the draft!
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Does this place have a reaction to anything the Chiefs do anymore other than "OMG WHY ARE THEY THE STUPIDEST FRANCHISE EVAR??///1/1????"
I suspect making the playoffs consistently and making the SB once a decade or so might change that. Until then don't count on it.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #13
The Dude

Quote:
THIS..Your choice to be a fan..
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
It's possible that a lengthy track record of consistent stupidity has led to this being a common reaction.
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #15
WHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe View Post
It's possible that a lengthy track record of consistent stupidity has led to this being a common reaction.
Yes, we are not far from being THE STUPIDEST FRANCHISE EVAR. No playoff victories in 20 years and no QB drafted in the first round the last 30. We haven't even tried to develop our own QB in the last 20 years. All we do is sign and trade for other team's castoffs.
beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.beer bacon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote