Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-12-2021, 09:08 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
The ass-beatings have more to do with the front office failing to build a good roster than they do with Mahomes. You have 3 good players and the rest of the roster is pretty flawed.
You should look at Super Bowl losers history. Especially with what happened to us.

The following year is always a big let down year.

That’s what’s happening to us.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:46 AM   #3
synthesis2

Herbert is a good QB no doubt about it but I'd imagine that the reason some of the national guys are saying this is simply for click bait or just to get more people to read their articles etc, basically its just a pure PR type of comment.

Just like Skip and Shannon, I don't care for either of them but their program is very successful program and Skip ( we all may hate him but he is very popular) always puts down mahomes etc says he is lucky all the time , on and on, its just a PR thing to people get emotional about it.

I think Herbert's ceiling is Donavan McNabb, he will have a nice career and a outside chance of making a SuperBowl if lightning strikes right. But when it comes to accomplishments , AFC championships, AFC West Titles, Superbowls, he will pale in comparison to Mahomes.

Fun thing to talk about but zero comparison.
synthesis2 has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2021, 10:01 AM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
Herbert is a good QB no doubt about it but I'd imagine that the reason some of the national guys are saying this is simply for click bait or just to get more people to read their articles etc, basically its just a pure PR type of comment.

Just like Skip and Shannon, I don't care for either of them but their program is very successful program and Skip ( we all may hate him but he is very popular) always puts down mahomes etc says he is lucky all the time , on and on, its just a PR thing to people get emotional about it.

I think Herbert's ceiling is Donavan McNabb, he will have a nice career and a outside chance of making a SuperBowl if lightning strikes right. But when it comes to accomplishments , AFC championships, AFC West Titles, Superbowls, he will pale in comparison to Mahomes.

Fun thing to talk about but zero comparison.
So basically Philip Rivers?
BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BF88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 10:17 AM   #5
MVP

How many Super Bowls and AFC titles does Herbert have?
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 06:12 PM   #6
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
Are you asking as of the date of your post or in the next 10 years...it's probably something we should watch.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:34 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo View Post
I said in the off-season that the Chargers were the team to watch going forward....as Herbert is cheap for the next 3 seasons.

Their main issue has always been injuries/coaching.

Chargers have a 4 billion dollar stadium to fill...in a city that doesn't want them. Of course the pundits and mouthpieces are going to hype them..

People are suffering from over-exposure with Mahomes...he's so good, they just take him for granted now.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:02 AM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I said in the off-season that the Chargers were the team to watch going forward....as Herbert is cheap for the next 3 seasons.

Their main issue has always been injuries/coaching.

Chargers have a 4 billion dollar stadium to fill...in a city that doesn't want them. Of course the pundits and mouthpieces are going to hype them..

People are suffering from over-exposure with Mahomes...he's so good, they just take him for granted now.

Albert Breer was just on Cowherd & said that Mahomes has been the runaway winner as the QB every GM, head coach, scouts wanted but that more of them are mentioning Herbert now, but they would pick Patrick right now but it’s close.

Dolphins really ****ed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2021, 06:08 PM   #9
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2021, 02:59 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

Also 14-15 in those 19 starts. Below average.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-26-2021, 03:14 PM   #11
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Also 14-15 in those 19 starts. Below average.
This doesn't seem like math.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-27-2021, 12:43 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
This doesn't seem like math.
Yeah I goofed that all to hell.

So he's 9 and 10 in the first 19 starts.

Currently he is 14-16 as a starter. That includes the gimmie win over the Chiefs in week 17 last year when the preseason squad played.

So, like I said, he's below average. Dude plays well and puts up nice stats but he doesn't know how to win. Especially when he should win (like when he faces the Texans).
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:12 AM   #13
I’m a Mahomo!

@NFLResearch

Oct 10
Justin Herbert: 2 pass TD & 1+ rush TD in a game for the 5th time in his career
@chargers

Since the 1970 merger:

1) That is the most such games by any QB in his first 20 career games

2) Only Kyler Murray & Cam Newton (6 each) have had more such games in their first 2 seasons

Old 10-15-2021, 11:15 AM   #14
Future NBA Finals MVP

Justin Herbert QBR by year
2020 62.6 --- RUSHING YARDS: 234
2021 66.1 -- RUSHING YARDS: 60

Patrick Mahomes QBR by year
2018 - 80.3 -- RUSHING YARDS: 272
2019 - 77.7 -- RUSHING YARDS: 218
2020 - 78.1 -- RUSHING YARDS: 308
2021 - 74.8 -- RUSHING YARDS: 153

Get that weak shit outta here.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2021, 11:22 AM   #15
I’m a Mahomo!

Justin Herbert or Mahomes?

Jimmy Johnson:

https://youtube.com/shorts/lwrKX-u2xCs?feature=share

Dan Patrick:

https://youtu.be/kwPbCpgMAGA