Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2021, 01:41 AM  
__

TheDraftNetwork.com's mock draft machine is pretty great.

Try it out here.

Post your results.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:52 AM   #226
Veteran

Traded up in the 3rd round for funsies and grabbed Josh Myers.

31. Jalen Mayfield - OT, Michigan

63. Trevon Moehrig - S, TCU

72. Josh Myers - IOL, Ohio State

136. Rashad Weaver - EDGE, Pittsburgh

176. Shakur Brown - CB, Michigan State

180. Drake Jackson - IOL, Kentucky

252. Tim Jones - WR, Southern Mississippi
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:54 AM   #227
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Traded up in the 3rd round for funsies and grabbed Josh Myers.

31. Jalen Mayfield - OT, Michigan

63. Trevon Moehrig - S, TCU

72. Josh Myers - IOL, Ohio State

136. Rashad Weaver - EDGE, Pittsburgh

176. Shakur Brown - CB, Michigan State

180. Drake Jackson - IOL, Kentucky

252. Tim Jones - WR, Southern Mississippi

I would love for Mayfield to drop to us..doubt it. And of course Moehrig is going high, he will be a 1st round player.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:06 AM   #228
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I would love for Mayfield to drop to us..doubt it. And of course Moehrig is going high, he will be a 1st round player.
Agree. Daniel Jeremiah has Moehrig at 16 overall. TDN has him at 49 on their big board, which they recently updated I believe.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:40 AM   #229
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Agree. Daniel Jeremiah has Moehrig at 16 overall. TDN has him at 49 on their big board, which they recently updated I believe.
Yes, it is fun to see what you get even knowing the rankings are wrong though!

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:48 AM   #230
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
He is nothing like Hardman.

Toney runs routes like an NFL veteran already. As a player comp I would compare him to a better version of Jamison Crowder for the Jets.

Guy will catch a zillion passes and get open quickly.

My WR top guys are:

1 Waddle
2 Chase
3 Smith
4 Bateman
5 Toney
I just can't quit Tylan Wallace. I think he's going to be so good. He's my #5/#6.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 06:42 PM   #231
Most Valuable Villain

Samuel Cosmi
OT Texas
KC

Pat Freiermuth
TE Penn State
KC

Dayo Odeyingbo
EDGE Vanderbilt
KC

Aaron Banks
OG Notre Dame
KC

Daelin Hayes
EDGE Notre Dame
KC

Frank Darby
WR Arizona State
KC

Anthony Schwartz
WR Auburn
KC

Olaijah Griffin
CB USC
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 06:45 PM   #232
Most Valuable Villain

Alijah Vera-Tucker
OT USC
KC

Hamsah Nasirildeen
S Florida State
KC

Joe Tryon
EDGE Washington
KC

Shi Smith
WR South Carolina
KC

Daelin Hayes
EDGE Notre Dame
KC

Frank Darby
WR Arizona State
KC

Jack Anderson
OG Texas Tech
KC

Cole Van Lanen
OT Wisconsin
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 06:50 PM   #233
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I just can't quit Tylan Wallace. I think he's going to be so good. He's my #5/#6.
Definitely talented. His injury history is concerning. ACL 2019, knee this year.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:11 PM   #234
In Pat We Trust

... and they have adjusted their player rankings....

Jalen Mayfield is now always available to us in the 1st
Josh Myers is always there in the 2nd

Mayfield
Allegretti
Myers
LDT
??Schwartz??
and Niang either on-hand or replacing someone.

Problem solved, I think.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:44 PM   #235
MVP

Quote:
Yes, it is fun to see what you get even knowing the rankings are wrong though!

are they though? It's pretty tough to know this year. I have a feeling there are going to be guys taken all over the place and nobody's got it right.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:50 PM   #236
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
... and they have adjusted their player rankings....

Jalen Mayfield is now always available to us in the 1st
Josh Myers is always there in the 2nd

Mayfield
Allegretti
Myers
LDT
??Schwartz??
and Niang either on-hand or replacing someone.

Problem solved, I think.
Mayfield isn’t a LT.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:53 PM   #237
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Mayfield isn’t a LT.
I've literally not seen a single reputable scouting report that says that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:08 PM   #238
In Mahomes I trust!

Hoping, at this point, we select Joe Tryon or Teven Jenkins with our 1st pick. Guess it comes down to what Veach pulls out of his hat.

My wish list!

Last edited by Stryker; 02-24-2021 at 08:16 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:39 PM   #239
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Hoping, at this point, we select Joe Tryon or Teven Jenkins with our 1st pick. Guess it comes down to what Veach pulls out of his hat.

My wish list!
Leaning towards Teven Jenkins. Crazy! Can't actually wait for the draft to just be over! So tired of speculations.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:06 PM   #240
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post

My wish list!
Tryon is available into the 3rd round on PFN and Draftnetwork mocks.

I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen in this draft.