Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2019, 06:09 PM   Topic Starter
MVP

This team can get even better

I cant shake the feeling that this team can get even better. Maybe even MUCH better. I'm not talking about Tyreek, Fisher, and Williams coming back. I'm talking about offensively and defensively. This offense is the best i've ever seen, but they have been coasting for large parts of games, and not finishing as well as they could. If they can gain a little more consistency, they're going to be beyond scary. Defensively, With that many new players, and a new DC, they can get much better. They played really well against OAK, and played pretty good against Balitmore for the majority of the game, but there is a lot to be excited about. I think by the end of the year they will end up being a pretty good group overall. The stats may never show it, due to how our offense plays, but i think they'll get a lot better as a group. I'm really impressed with how well the secondary is playing, Particularly the corners. HB, and Juan havent been great, but HB will turn it around, and Juan is still learning.

Anyone else think feel the same way? And what are some areas for concern, or anything you're excited about?
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.