Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:02 PM   #9541
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Still expect to run the West, that's for sure...

Although I could see a scenario where Gruden gets Oakland to play some solid football in the short term. What happens when they go to Vegas will be another story.
If KC and OAK are the leaders of this division while Denver bathes in their own turd pond, that's fine by me.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:18 PM   #9542
The Insider

I hope Raiders and Broncos are good. It will be sweet when Mahomes crushes their souls like Elway did to us. Mahomes vs Carr should be damn good games in the future.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #9543
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I hope Raiders and Broncos are good. It will be sweet when Mahomes crushes their souls like Elway did to us. Mahomes vs Carr should be damn good games in the future.
Denver was an afterthought to me for the first 20 years of my life. The Chiefs routinely kicked their ass.

Then Elway...

I want to see those tides turned as I set sail for the golden age of life.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-03-2018, 01:52 PM   #9544
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Not everyone thinks he has even an outside chance of being a bust. The bigger concern is bad decisions in other parts of the team, philosophy and playcalling continuing to hamstring us.

He could be our own Brady. Or if the team malingers he could be our own Stafford, Marino, Tarkenton, Gabriel, Moon.

[though, looking at the picture above, I'm a tad concerned that he'll be sidetracked with his obsession for revenge on Bart Simpson ]
My two cents having watched him for years at Tech. The most likely bust scenario for Pat is injuries. He plays the game very hard and takes hits that he should try to avoid. I hope he is learning to do this.

Sky is the limit if he can stay healthy. His physical talent is very rare, he has a great personality, and he is driven to succeed.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:20 PM   #9545
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
My two cents having watched him for years at Tech. The most likely bust scenario for Pat is injuries. He plays the game very hard and takes hits that he should try to avoid. I hope he is learning to do this.

Sky is the limit if he can stay healthy. His physical talent is very rare, he has a great personality, and he is driven to succeed.
Not a word. Not one word.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:27 PM   #9546
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Denver was an afterthought to me for the first 20 years of my life. The Chiefs routinely kicked their ass.

Then Elway...

I want to see those tides turned as I set sail for the golden age of life.
We can rub a Genie's lamp and erase both the Elway AND Manning years from all recorded existence [that's 7 of 52 SBs gone in a poof], and the Donkeys would STILL have a more recent SB appearance than the Chiefs.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:43 PM   #9547
MVP

it's so much more fun when all three of those teams are good.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:07 PM   #9548
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post

I think we've spoken on this before recently and I definitely agree. I will say that overall it seems that he did a much better job of avoiding hits when running the football this year than in college.

A lot of it seems to be luck anymore. The QBs getting hurt these days are having strange injuries, and often times the hits don't even look that bad. Carr, Mariota, Wentz come to mind. Rodgers' was pretty clearly a dangerous deal though.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #9549
I'll be back.

His voice.

With that voice, hair and arm he is going to be a unique personality.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:55 PM   #9550
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
His voice.
His agent should be setting him up with a line of French Fried Pataters, uh hummm
Old 02-03-2018, 04:56 PM   #9551
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think we've spoken on this before recently and I definitely agree. I will say that overall it seems that he did a much better job of avoiding hits when running the football this year than in college.

A lot of it seems to be luck anymore. The QBs getting hurt these days are having strange injuries, and often times the hits don't even look that bad. Carr, Mariota, Wentz come to mind. Rodgers' was pretty clearly a dangerous deal though.
I think Wentz was bound to get hurt. Watch his highlights. The guy is running all the time and he’s not being careful.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:00 PM   #9552
sorta mod-ish

Sounds like he blew out his vocal cords about five or six years ago.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #9553
Special Teams ACE!!!

Well, I guess it's too bad there's no way he will ever get casted in an all-NFL production of HMS ****ing Pinafore.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:10 PM   #9554
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
His voice.

With that voice, hair and arm he is going to be a unique personality.

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2018, 05:10 PM   #9555
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Well, I guess it's too bad there's no way he will ever get casted in an all-NFL production of HMS ****ing Pinafore.
He is the very model of a modern franchise quarterback
He knows the playbook from the front through the middle to the back
He can complete the passes deep, short and intermediate
And keep his eyes upfield while on the run to avoid the sack..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.