Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 07:43 PM   #24526
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Got Damn that was fun! Thanks for the link!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-21-2019, 08:02 PM   #24527
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Got Damn that was fun! Thanks for the link!
No shit. Wow
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:06 PM   #24528
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:29 PM   #24529
In Pat We Trust

Lol. Which one of you was shrieking at the end?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 11:58 PM   #24530
Chiefs

Need help would you play Patrick and Hardman in fanduel this week with all the rain?
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:19 AM   #24531
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Lol. Which one of you was shrieking at the end?
If I had been there, it would have been me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 12:23 AM   #24532
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Wow...the pass to MH that was called back...using the head on view is about as cool a pitch and catch I’ve seen.

Effortless.
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:38 AM   #24533
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
Wow...the pass to MH that was called back...using the head on view is about as cool a pitch and catch I’ve seen.

Effortless.
i would love to know if and if not, why not, there isn't a stat about 'yards lost due to penalty'.

mahomes would have had 6000 last year (i joke, but...)
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:48 PM   #24534
MVP

Mahomes has 60 TD passes in 20 games. He passed Matt Cassell who had 59 in 48 games. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:15 PM   #24535
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
This guy.

This guy gets it. You all are in big trouble.
The casual fan doesn't even understand the full context of Mahomes greatness because he makes it look so easy. He throws off is back foot for 50-60 yards like it is nothing. He throws across his body with such ease. He manipulates the pocket to get uncanny angles to be able to fit it in tight windows. Jay Cutler had a big arm, but he was a ****ing dumbass and didn't know how to utilize it very well. Mahomes understands angles and defenses.

I don't know what we all deserved to get a guy like Mahomes, but jesus christ we are so ****ing set for years.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:30 PM   #24536
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The casual fan doesn't even understand the full context of Mahomes greatness because he makes it look so easy. He throws off is back foot for 50-60 yards like it is nothing. He throws across his body with such ease. He manipulates the pocket to get uncanny angles to be able to fit it in tight windows. Jay Cutler had a big arm, but he was a ****ing dumbass and didn't know how to utilize it very well. Mahomes understands angles and defenses.

I don't know what we all deserved to get a guy like Mahomes, but jesus christ we are so ****ing set for years.
How about almost 35 years of DeBergs, Bonos, Grbacs, Croyles, Huards, Thigpens, Cassels, Palkos, Quinns, and Smiths? One good season of squeezing the last of Montana's career, and then Trent Green for 4 years (not gonna count the 1st and last years, which weren't that great)

And I'm not even counting the extra 8 years of God-knows-who prior to Blackledge and after Dawson. I wasn't alive back then (or at least so young that I didn't even know what a freaking football was) and from what I've read, that's Chiefs history that is best left in its respective trashbin.

I'd say Chiefs fans are pretty deserving of Mahomes. As much as any other team is, that's for sure.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:32 PM   #24537
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Was thinking how effortless he makes throws. Amazing
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:33 PM   #24538
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
How about almost 35 years of DeBergs, Bonos, Grbacs, Croyles, Huards, Thigpens, Cassels, Palkos, Quinns, and Smiths? One good season of squeezing the last of Montana's career, and then Trent Green for 4 years (not gonna count the 1st and last years, which weren't that great)

And I'm not even counting the extra 8 years of God-knows-who prior to Blackledge and after Dawson. I wasn't alive back then (or at least so young that I didn't even know what a freaking football was) and from what I've read, that's Chiefs history that is best left in its respective trashbin.

I'd say Chiefs fans are pretty deserving of Mahomes. As much as any other team is, that's for sure.
Not to mention we identified our guy and aggressively moved up to get him.

How much more deserving can it be?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:47 PM   #24539
I’m a Mahomo!

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-22-2019 at 07:34 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:53 PM   #24540
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
All of last year it was always showing his dad. Finally the mom gets some facetime too.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.