Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:51 PM   #24496
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntGOATio_BrowGOAT View Post
Interesting. So he's not as good as advertised?
I am all in for free speech-but quit talking out of your ass.

How is AB working out for you?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:59 PM   #24497
Baby Cry Cry

St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:26 PM   #24498
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
It's pretty cool to see the rest of the world finding out what Pat's family and all the Tech fans have known for a long, long time. Insane talent. It's unfortunate the rest of our team around him was crap or he would have gotten a lot more attention in college.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:37 PM   #24499
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:44 PM   #24500
In Snake We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntGOATio_BrowGOAT View Post
Interesting. So he's not as good as advertised?
Great username 👍 did you figure that one out by yourself? It's ****ing atrocious
SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.SnakeXJones Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:50 PM   #24501
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:57 PM   #24502
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
This guy.

This guy gets it. You all are in big trouble.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:08 PM   #24503
WhatUneed2Hear

Welcome to stupidity

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:10 PM   #24504
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Welcome to stupidity

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:10 PM   #24505
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
This guy

This guy gets it. You all are in big trouble.
Nice, I was just going to post this video.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 09-20-2019, 10:24 PM   #24506
I'll be back.

minty gonna need a breath mint after i get done with her
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:30 PM   #24507
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
minty gonna need a breath mint after i get done with her
That's the entire reason I clicked on the vid
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:36 PM   #24508
MVP

I saw that wet lipped dumbass yesterday talk a bunch of bullshit about the Chiefs and his dumbassery.

Mute it and pop a minty in your mouth.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:38 PM   #24509
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
That's the entire reason I clicked on the vid
she's so perky

i'd love to make her mascara run and then have cuddle up to me

also, tits

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:42 PM   #24510
MVP

Okay here's a bet I bet Minty Bets has spent some time on the pole and if anybody finds proof of it please send it my way I got some prop bets I want to make with my dick