Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 02:15 AM   #931
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
They took alot from the EU Novels
So, yes, I want to discuss this. Both Moff Gideon and the troopers.

Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 08:09 AM   #932
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 08:44 AM   #933
Mahomes Dynasty

I really enjoy this show. Hope they dont SJW the **** out of it and ruin it.

Other than Rogue One, its by far the best thing SWU has put out in the last 20yrs.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 10:29 AM   #934
sorta mod-ish

Agreed with all the opinions so far. This episode was amazing, and I did not see that coming from Carl Weathers. Clay covered it already, but I literally lol'd when

Spoiler!

The next few episodes are going to revert me back to the ten year old fan I once was, and I can't wait.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:45 PM   #935
I'll be back.

The thing about
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

We need more 80s icons in Star Wars....can we get Michael Biehn as a Rebel spy or something...John Malkovich as an Imperial officer would be next level.

The CGI looked pretty good too.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:01 PM   #936
oxymoron

I think what I'm digging this season is how much callback they're doing to video games. The Marshal was a quest line straight out of Knights of the Old Republic, with a little twist, and The Siege was almost literally the plot of Dark Forces.

Spoiler!

So cool...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:09 PM   #937
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Spoiler!
I missed this before. You were I think a little off.
Spoiler!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:09 PM   #938
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The prequels have aged incredibly well.
I'm thinking of going back and watching them again to see if maybe I was too hard on them the first time around, but I just can't ****ing stand watching that Jar Jar bullshit. I want him to die.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:13 PM   #939
oxymoron

You weren't hard on them. They were bad movies. Badly scripted, poorly acted. And a complete departure from the essence of what made the original trilogy so enjoyable.

The Clone Wars series redeemed them slightly by filling in some holes and greatly deepening the characters. I really hope that's not what they're trying to do with the Mandalorian and the sequel trilogy.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:16 PM   #940
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I missed this before. You were I think a little off.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Old 11-22-2020, 01:18 PM   #941
oxymoron

Those didn't look like suits at all to me. We'll see, though.

Either way, really cool that they're farming video games for source material.
Old 11-22-2020, 03:54 PM   #942
Supporter

Yeah, some dork videos I watched talked about the games/droids. All that shit is above my paygrade, but I'm sure the easter eggs are big for guys that played those.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 07:12 PM   #943
Supporter

Been waiting on this all weekend. . .

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 09:28 PM   #944
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Been waiting on this all weekend. . .

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:14 AM   #945
BAMF!

It occurred to me this morning as I read through the spoiler tagged comments that:
Spoiler!
bowener has disabled reputation