Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2022, 05:58 PM  
In Search of a Life

Springfield Mo to get a Buc-ees

Hells yea…the ones in Texas are awesome

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:59 PM   #2
Mindful Taoist German

Never heard of it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:01 PM   #3
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Beaver nuggets!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:02 PM   #4
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

They’re pretty impressive.

Giant convenience store with gas. The store is like the size of a grocery store. There are 50 urinals. They also have like 80 gas pumps.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:03 PM   #5
Court Jester

You can spend hours in one of you’re not careful.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:03 PM   #6
Kind of a mod

What an odd thing to be excited about.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:05 PM   #7
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Have you met Deberg?

Also, his dumb ass being from Springfield oddly makes sense.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:06 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
It’s pretty typical for these. They are super popular here in TX and best to avoid if it’s a busy travel day.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-12-2022, 06:11 PM   #9
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Beaver nuggets!!!
Yep!

They are so odd, yet highly addictive. They are pretty much puffed Cheetos with a caramel coating, rather than fake cheese powder. There is a bit of a celery aftertaste.

Buc-ees are a TX staple, like Whataburger. Glad to see both making their way up here

Now we need some Pappas as well. Pappas Bros (steakhouse), Pappadeaux (seafood), Pappasito's Cantina (Mexican).
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:15 PM   #10
Court Jester

Love the endless supply of briscuit sandwiches there. Just don’t stop there if you’re on a road trip and you’re trying to make good time.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:25 PM   #11
Mammoth penis

Quote:
**** off Denver yuppie, we'll take our Buc-ee's and enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Have you met Deberg?

Also, his dumb ass being from Springfield oddly makes sense.
**** you too queer! The fact that your dumbass is trash-talking it makes it even more exciting!
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:25 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Also, it’s not a truck stop. They don’t allow 18 wheeler’s. They cater to traveling families on the interstates.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:31 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
They’re pretty impressive.

Giant convenience store with gas. The store is like the size of a grocery store. There are 50 urinals. They also have like 80 gas pumps.
Super clean bathrooms.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 06:31 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

It’s about half a mile from my house
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 06:31 PM   #15
Veteran

I went to one last summer and it was .... horrifying. Maybe I've just spent too much time in wide open spaces but we were going to the beach for a family reunion on my wife's side of the family. We needed to get rid of our morning coffee and so we went into a Buc-ees.

It was a stop-n-rob from hell. Yes, the stores, including the restrooms, were clean. But there were so many people just standing there buying cheap shit and processed crappy food. Lots of people were standing around outside shoveling gas station food into their mouth. You had to wade through intense, noisy crowds just to go to the bathroom. it was 10x worse than a Chiefs game but at least at a Chiefs game I get to watch PMII. This was a combination of Wal-Mart on Black Friday and a Qwik-Mart. I don't eat gas station hot dogs and I really don't see why I should have to wade through 74,329 people who are standing in line for a gas station hot dog just so I can pee.

I just want a place where I can fill up my car, grab a Monster energy drink, and pee. (note the importance of the Oxford comma). I don't want to have to go through a rugby scrum to do it.

I get they're popular. I will just go to the next exit myself, thank you.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.