Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:38 PM   #631
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
He can tell us what they had for lunch his head is so far in that ass.
I'm sorry you blame billionaires for your shitty life selling weed brownies while stealing the cable from your parents and reading Communist Reddit.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 09:38 PM   #632
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Whatever replaces Arrowhead will be sterile, small and full of luxury boxes.

I'm fortunate enough to have watched games in the pre-Herm Edwards Arrowhead and got to witness the 2019 postseason run in person. The latter type of atmosphere isn't ever coming back, and Mahomes will eventually depart and the franchise will probably be back to a level of irrelevance.

Someone will benefit from a franchise being hosted in a postmodern art-inspired domed stadium somewhere in the Kansas City metro but it won't be me, so it's a lot healthier just to accept fate and move on.
agree...sadly.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:38 PM   #633
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Can you blame Clark? Arrowhead is a depreciating asset. It’s over 50 years old. There’s so much renovating that will need to be done in the coming years. Even the damn ceiling broke on Chris Jones in an interview last year.

I think Clark know that it will cost a shit ton of money to upkeep an old stadium and his thought process is that it isn’t worth it. Might as well get money for a new one in that case.

And honestly Legends is a far better place business wise. Getting a “no” vote gives Clark the excuse to move
Oh my god a hanging ceiling panel fell from most likely water damage from a broken waterline at some time. OMG bulldoze it cancer of concrete!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:39 PM   #634
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
3/8 of cents sales tax could be used on stadiums and locking these teams in for another 40 years, instead if these teams leave your local politicians will encourage the tax to continue and try to pass it for some other project that won't bring in shit for revenue, but will be a feel good money pit.
I don't think that happens though I am almost confident the state will throw in money and the city will side step the county and get the Royals in the Crossroads. They won't see the ballot again.

Kansas has thrown crazy money at the Chiefs but they finally get to break up with the Royals and likely will get back on the ballot. They can't again for another year. Missouri isn't going to lose 2 NFL teams
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:39 PM   #635
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Does anyone even give a shit about the royals anymore anyway? I can't remember the last time I saw a game on TV or even saw a listing for a game on TV
You may not know the answer until it's too late. MLB has to get its shit together and institute a meaningful cap, but the 15 & 16 seasons alone were enough to answer that question for tens of thousands
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:41 PM   #636
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
You may not know the answer until it's too late. MLB has to get its shit together and institute a meaningful cap, but the 15 & 16 seasons alone were enough to answer that question for tens of thousands
Yeah the 2016 royals will always hold a special place in our hearts
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 09:44 PM   #637
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Buddy, I’ve got no problem with your sentiment. I want Arrowhead to remain where it is and am on the same page.

But this guy purporting to be some voice of the people when I’m not sure he’s ever been to Arrowhead more than 3 times is ridiculous. Let the adults like you talk here with authority rather than the guy who stumbled into being a Chiefs fan and has miserable takes 50% of the time. His proselytizing about this and that is absurd.
I was at Arrowhead 5 times last season alone lol.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:45 PM   #638
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
it's been a while since i've seen some good ol fashioned billionaire boot lickin lmao
I take it you aren't a regular in the Gracie Hunt thread then. Clay's been making them boots shine like mirrors.

Last edited by Womble; 04-02-2024 at 09:51 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 09:46 PM   #639
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I would love to see the Royals get a deal in another county in KC and the Chiefs get the entire 3/8 from the county and stay at Arrowhead. Will be interesting to see how it progresses.
I can't believe OP isn't jumping on the Royals. They should have offered up Brookridge Country Club, which will probably still go broke
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:48 PM   #640
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
I was at Arrowhead 5 times last season alone lol.
Weird. You seemed entirely miserable in GDTs each time.

Which games exactly were you at? We could’ve hung out?!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:52 PM   #641
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Can the lease be broken now that the money from the sales tax is gone?
The current sales tax is still in effect till 2031.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:56 PM   #642
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
I'm sorry you blame billionaires for your shitty life selling weed brownies while stealing the cable from your parents and reading Communist Reddit.
Hey man they were the ones asking ME for money. lol
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:58 PM   #643
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Weird. You seemed entirely miserable in GDTs each time.

Which games exactly were you at? We could’ve hung out?!
Chargers, Rams, Seahawks, Bills, Jags Divisional

So I guess two years ago now technically was when I hit 5. Only was able to make it to the Chargers game last year.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:59 PM   #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
You think next year all the people who hate anything that involves other people with money will stop hating others with money? Because the majority of people online saying “no” seem quite emotional about not wanting to “fund billionaires play things.”
A vast majority of the No votes want the teams and want a downtown stadium. You are really misreading this situation. There are people who do not want this at all they exist but they are not even close to being enough to get a no vote for a good plan.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:02 PM   #645