Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #991
Baba Ganoush

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mpression=true
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #992
Damnit Peg

U-Verse still fumbling around with the NFL network.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #993
MVP

Looks like they're (DirecTV/AT&T) playing hardball this year - at least with me anyway.

I've always received pretty substantial Sunday Ticket discounts in the past - $100/mo off my bill for 6 months 2 years ago, $40/mo off my bill for 1 year with free HBO for 6 months last year. I just call up acting like I want to cancel and they roll out the silver platter. Just got off the phone with them. Pulled the same routine as usual and they offered nothing. Told them to cancel. As he was cancelling, the guy mentioned that if I called in right before the start of the season I could probably get Sunday Ticket Max (the one with Red Zone included, normally ~$60/mo) for the price of the regular Sunday Ticket - about a $10/mo savings.

Will update when I call them to add it back.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:48 AM   #994
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

So good not to have DTV anymore.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #995
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Sure going downhill fast since AT&T got involved. No local CBS affiliate in Denver currently due to a pricing dispute.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:05 PM   #996
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Looks like they're (DirecTV/AT&T) playing hardball this year - at least with me anyway.

I've always received pretty substantial Sunday Ticket discounts in the past - $100/mo off my bill for 6 months 2 years ago, $40/mo off my bill for 1 year with free HBO for 6 months last year. I just call up acting like I want to cancel and they roll out the silver platter. Just got off the phone with them. Pulled the same routine as usual and they offered nothing. Told them to cancel. As he was cancelling, the guy mentioned that if I called in right before the start of the season I could probably get Sunday Ticket Max (the one with Red Zone included, normally ~$60/mo) for the price of the regular Sunday Ticket - about a $10/mo savings.

They are with everybody. ATT is literally shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #997
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post

They may end up calling you first. That is what happened when I legitimately cancelled last time in 4/2019. I think they had a pretty good deal but I was truly cancelling
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:22 PM   #998
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I am trying to figure what my options are now that I am not local. I would be more than willing to pay to see the games, but don't want to start a direct TV contract.
I could use r/nflstreams but am looking for something reliable. I am debating using a VPN and signing up for foreign NFL game day.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:33 PM   #999
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
They may end up calling you first. That is what happened when I legitimately cancelled last time in 4/2019. I think they had a pretty good deal but I was truly cancelling
Hope so.

If they actually knew how much they had me by the balls they'd charge me $500/mo for Sunday Ticket.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:37 PM   #1000
Cheat Death

Quote:
I am trying to figure what my options are now that I am not local. I would be more than willing to pay to see the games, but don't want to start a direct TV contract.
I could use r/nflstreams but am looking for something reliable. I am debating using a VPN and signing up for foreign NFL game day.
I haven't been paying much attention, has there been some new development making r/nflstreams unreliable or has it just been unreliable for you in the past?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:39 PM   #1001
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I haven't been paying much attention, has there been some new development making r/nflstreams unreliable or has it just been unreliable for you in the past?
I have no experience, just concerned it may be unreliable. Is this concern unwarranted in your experience?
Old 07-23-2019, 12:40 PM   #1002

Quote:
I watch what I can on TV/the road. They have a lot of primetime games now. And the ones I can’t watch I listen to on NFL mobile.

Hell last year I had to watch the colts chiefs on game cast then relisten to it when I got to the hotel.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:41 PM   #1003
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Was it back when Obama gave all that ARRA stimulus money? We did a 40 mile fiber run to establish a redundant path, but had to peel off runs for schools and a clinic to qualify for the grant.
It happened about 5-6 months ago.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:42 PM   #1004

Then on Tuesday I watch the. On NFL mobile. It’s an adjustment for sure. But I don’t always get to watch live on sundays anymore.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:42 PM   #1005
Cheat Death

Quote:
I have no experience, just concerned it may be unreliable. Is this concern unwarranted in your experience?
I've had zero problems using it exclusively in the past. I get a little nervous though as it works way too good to be sustainable, which is why I asked.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.