Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:25 PM   #2776
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Oh for sure. My favourite lucky shot of all time though. Nobody cares how they go down as long as they do.

I actually got a great angle of the ball dropping on my phone from my seats on the opposite end of the court. I'll have to post that sometime.
I'm not hating. The fact he got that shot off and it went in after driving past Simmons and getting it over the top of frickin Embiid is pretty nuts.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 04:50 PM   #2777
Please squeeze

NBA FA kicking off with Lowry going to Miami. The Heat also resigned Duncan Robinson for $90 million…wtf. I should have been a NBA player
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:40 PM   #2778
In Search of a Life

I can't believe the cavs were as bad as they were. Soon as they offload that horrible Kevin love contract they're looking pretty intriguing. Getting Jarrett Allen to a long term deal is a nice win for them.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:10 PM   #2779
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
NBA FA kicking off with Lowry going to Miami. The Heat also resigned Duncan Robinson for $90 million…wtf. I should have been a NBA player
The hot takes about Trae Young leaving for the NBA too early were plentiful...

lol...nevermind
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 10:48 PM   #2780
Everybody Lies.

I knew Trae Young was gonna be a star and I was pretty upset the Magic couldn't get him. Instead they got stuck with Mo Bamba. On the bright side, I'm glad I don't see that guy and his ugly hair every time I watch a game. Dude needs to just shave that shit off or something. Looks like Sasquatch's undercarriage on top of his head.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:53 PM   #2781
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I knew Trae Young was gonna be a star and I was pretty upset the Magic couldn't get him. Instead they got stuck with Mo Bamba. On the bright side, I'm glad I don't see that guy and his ugly hair every time I watch a game. Dude needs to just shave that shit off or something. Looks like Sasquatch's undercarriage on top of his head.
His hair is fine. It’s his face.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:16 PM   #2782
The Beast Inside Your Head

Melo to LA giving them now 4 future hall of famers.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:30 PM   #2783
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
No kidding. That random geek is making more money than any hockey player in the world.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:04 PM   #2784
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Melo to LA giving them now 4 future hall of famers.
It's 5 BTW. New acquisition Dwight Howard is undeniably going to the HOF as well.

Nonetheless, filling your team with washed MVPs is not a good management choice.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:14 PM   #2785
In Search of a Life

DeRozan to the Bulls.

As a Bulls fan, I have to say, I love what AKME has done.

Vucevic, Ball, and DeRozan are a huge upgrade in talent.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2021, 03:17 PM   #2786

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It's 5 BTW. New acquisition Dwight Howard is undeniably going to the HOF as well.

Nonetheless, filling your team with washed MVPs is not a good management choice.
I see a trend for sure. LBJ obviously wants his guys.

Carmelo Anthony — 37 years old
LeBron James – 36 years old
Trevor Ariza – 36 years old
Marc Gasol – 36 years old
Dwight Howard – 35 years old (turning 36 Dec. 8)
Wayne Ellington – 33 years old
Kent Bazemore – 32 years old
Russell Westbrook — 32 years old
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:11 AM   #2787
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I see a trend for sure. LBJ obviously wants his guys.

Carmelo Anthony — 37 years old
LeBron James – 36 years old
Trevor Ariza – 36 years old
Marc Gasol – 36 years old
Dwight Howard – 35 years old (turning 36 Dec. 8)
Wayne Ellington – 33 years old
Kent Bazemore – 32 years old
Russell Westbrook — 32 years old
Bring in Vince Carter & The Phx Suns Gorilla for a look?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 01:50 PM   #2788
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:03 PM
sedated
This message has been deleted by sedated.
Old 08-08-2021, 09:51 PM   #2789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Well deserved, Captain America.
Old 08-08-2021, 11:33 PM   #2790
Banned!

NBA Summer League was fun today, although Giddey exited after an injury in the first few minutes.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.