Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:24 PM   #2761
The man you could post like.

And I see it's for the fabled Kuzma, KCP, and a 2nd with some other fluff thrown in as well.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:25 PM   #2762
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
There is a new program to skip college and play in the G League for 125k per year.
Ah ok. That’s cool. But bad for the college game.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:26 PM   #2763
MVP

Woh Barnes over Suggs by TOR.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-29-2021, 06:41 PM   #2764
The man you could post like.

Westbrook is the highest paid Laker now.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:49 PM   #2765
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Westbrook is the highest paid Laker now.
He also bitched about his reduced role with Harden two seasons ago. His year with the Rockets was his highest usage rate since his MVP.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-29-2021, 06:50 PM   #2766
Supporter

I just don’t get the Westbrook thing. Lebron had to sign off in that right? He’s still running things?

Why the holy **** would he think that’s a good idea.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:31 PM   #2767
Please squeeze

Wonder if GS going to trade their 2 picks but if not they got 2 really good players
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:34 PM   #2768
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Are the Lakers aware that Russell Westbrook is washed and sucks now?
Can they afford Demar still?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:47 PM   #2769
Perpetual Mediocrity

Hated the Barnes pick (over Suggs). Hope the Raptors know better than I do, but somehow I doubt they do.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:47 PM   #2770
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Can they afford Demar still?
Can't imagine they could, but don't know.
Old 07-29-2021, 08:35 PM   #2771
Hey Teacher!

Westbrook and Lebron and AD?!?!

I’m curious to know though how this is going to pan out? That is a serious triple headed monster. If Westbrook doesn’t win in LA, I doubt he ever will.

He seems like a bit of cancer can he mess up that locker room? Those are some big heads in that locker room. Maybe Lebron will snap at him if he doesn’t behave himself or keep his ego in check.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-29-2021, 08:48 PM   #2772
Future NBA Finals MVP

Good pick by OKC at #18 with Tre Mann. Good value. Short arms but can create, great shooter and craft as ****.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 08:51 PM   #2773
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

This series was pretty good, yes. That 76ers team with Embiid, Butler, Simmons, Harris, and Redick was stacked with talent.
Definitely one of the luckiest shots I've ever seen. I mean I wasn't rooting for anyone there. It's just...that shot was way off. I guess it's not much different than a lucky buzzer beater off the glass that happens from time to time (cough cough GONZAGA cough)
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2021, 09:18 PM   #2774
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Definitely one of the luckiest shots I've ever seen. I mean I wasn't rooting for anyone there. It's just...that shot was way off. I guess it's not much different than a lucky buzzer beater off the glass that happens from time to time (cough cough GONZAGA cough)
Oh for sure. My favourite lucky shot of all time though. Nobody cares how they go down as long as they do.

I actually got a great angle of the ball dropping on my phone from my seats on the opposite end of the court. I'll have to post that sometime.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:24 PM   #2775
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Woh Barnes over Suggs by TOR.
I was sure hoping Orlando could get Suggs or Green. Thanks Toronto! Not that Barnes is bad, but Orlando needs someone who can get buckets for himself and others. And they got Franz Wagner who I guess was a good pick considering they're pretty full of guards now.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.