Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2021, 01:34 PM  
MVP

Anyone know a good knockoff jersey site?

Going to be snowboarding SB weekend, so want to get a cheap jersey I can size up to wear on the mountain all weekend, over snow clothes. Anyone have a good site?
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
dhgate
This as well.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2021, 08:13 AM   #32
Rookie

Quinoa is a very healthy food.

Last edited by jjuliajul11; 03-21-2021 at 04:53 PM..
jjuliajul11 Loves all of Deberg's threads.jjuliajul11 Loves all of Deberg's threads.jjuliajul11 Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 08:30 AM   #33
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjuliajul11 View Post
I like to go snowboarding and like to buy cool but inexpensive clothes for skiing. The first I bought in different stores at great prices. Once I read the reviews and now I buy things only in such and similar stores. It's cool and cheap!
Ok BOT
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2021, 08:32 AM   #34
Life is changing..

Quote:
This summer I really wanted to lose weight and pump up a bit. That was my goal. I went to the gym for about a month, worked on myself a lot and I ate healthy food. It didn't help me. But once on Canada Drugs I read about vitamins for weight loss and about different types of diets that can really help. I tried it but I didn`t stop doing sports and it really helped me achieve results.
Burn the bot on the AIDS tree
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:01 AM   #35
Mod Team

Looking for a custom Chiefs jersey.

Name on back, sausage. #69. Probably in Chiefs alternative black color jersey.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2021, 11:21 AM   #36
My Mamma Says

Quote:
I like to go snowboarding and like to buy cool but inexpensive clothes for skiing. The first I bought in different stores at great prices. Once I read the reviews and now I buy things only in such and similar stores. It's cool and cheap!
This is a robot? Cool!! I didn’t know they liked snowboarding and skiing.. How is that even possible?? Can you be my AI friend??
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2021, 05:41 PM   #37
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
This is a robot? Cool!! I didn’t know they liked snowboarding and skiing.. How is that even possible?? Can you be my AI friend??
All the bots also love CANADIAN DRUGS