Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
Banned!

***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***

Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 09:19 AM   #886
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Totally agree, this won' be a cake walk for GS and I could see the Mavs winning this series. The biggest issue for GS will be turnovers, if they can limit their turnovers like they did late in Game 6 they will be fine, if they don't they are toast IMO.
Russillo went through it and they've always had turnovers. IMO, if they're going to turn the ball over, they need to have the offensive efficiency, which at this stage is probably going to come from movement.

And defense is the killer for them. Turnovers is fine if you can get some back. If you turn the ball over and they score, it blows.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 09:26 AM   #887
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
JFC

What a ****ing weirdo
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 09:29 AM   #888
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Russillo went through it and they've always had turnovers. IMO, if they're going to turn the ball over, they need to have the offensive efficiency, which at this stage is probably going to come from movement.

And defense is the killer for them. Turnovers is fine if you can get some back. If you turn the ball over and they score, it blows.
True they have always turned it over but I was thinking more of the 20+ they had in Game 6 through 3 quarters. They can't do that against Luka lol.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2022, 11:59 AM   #889
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
What a weird mother ****er.
It's just his troll shtick... if there's a majority opinion out there, he's arguing the opposite.... and the weirder or dumber it makes him look, the better.

Hell, he said something in a craft beer thread a while back about how craft beer sucks, then must have forgotten he planted that bait because several hours later made the opposite remark.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:21 AM   #890
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
This is really dumb and you are usually better than this, cmon man.

After reading your replies I get you don't like white guys in the NBA lol
I like Caruso who is a joy to watch. Birdman was fun to watch even though that was years ago.

I don't like the european style of basketball. Jokic and Doncic play it to a tee. Like how Embiid and Giannis play, so its not solely euro and rest of the world hate.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:42 AM   #891
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Looks like specifically white euro players. I gotta believe he hated Manu Ginobili, Dirk Nowitzki, the Gasol brothers. "Someone needs to really level that Detlef Schrempf ****er. He's ruining the sport!"
All of those guys are ****ing hacks. They are effective and good, don't get me wrong but I hate to watch them play. I feel like Schrempf played a little different but its been so long I dont know.

Dirk Nowitzki is offensive to basketball. Big, tall, slow mother ****er who just used angles and a high release point to score effectively.

I don't mind Rudy Gobert. Steven Adams, Clint Capela. Kristaps is kind of a let down but hes kind of fun to watch.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:52 AM   #892
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
When you get nuts in your face like this you get a little salty, huh?

Wasn’t that in the Game 1 that the Grizzlies lost?

I could be wrong. There were so many Wolves meltdowns I thought would get put away that it’s all one big blur of disappointment to me.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:57 AM   #893
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
When you get nuts in your face like this you get a little salty, huh?

Now THIS is basketball. Lol at the guy who tried to take a charge. Standing motionless with your arms to your side, you know, the universal I suck at defense so I just want to take a charge pose is never a natural basketball move. It should never be rewarded with a charge. You shouldn't HAVE to stand like that to get a charge call if refs were worth a shit.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:32 AM   #894
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Wasn’t that in the Game 1 that the Grizzlies lost?

I could be wrong. There were so many Wolves meltdowns I thought would get put away that it’s all one big blur of disappointment to me.
This was the huge dunk in game 5 that turned the momentum of the game before Ja just completely took over in the 4th. I was at this game and could definitely feel the momentum shift with that dunk. That dunk pretty much won the Grizzlies the series.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-17-2022, 12:40 PM   #895
Banned!

Draft Lottery tonight. LET'S GO THUNDURRRR!!!!1
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 02:44 PM   #896
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Draft Lottery tonight. LET'S GO THUNDURRRR!!!!1
Jaden Ivey would be nice but I bet the Thunder think they are set in the back court with SGA and Giddey.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:20 PM   #897
MVP

Dallas Mavericks were 16-18 on December 29th and then had .750 winning percentage the rest of the season to finish 52-30 and seem better prepared for playoffs after trades at deadline.

Boston Celtics were also 16-18 and finished 51-31, but finished the season on a 26-6 run.

Miami Heat and Golden State Warriors were solid all year and finished 53-29.

Any of these four teams could win it all.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:29 PM   #898
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Saw this on r/nba today and this just describes how dominant Luka was
He’s got that MJ mentality where if you piss him off he will go off. They were down 0-2 and Lukas walking into the locker room and you can here him saying “everybody’s a tough guy when they’re up”. Devin Booker and Chris Paul did their damndest to intimidate and he destroyed them in game seven. He was laughing after every three pointer and talking shit to the crowd. I love it.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-17-2022, 06:33 PM   #899
Please squeeze

I don’t watch or follow college b-ball so don’t know any of these prospects but that Chet dude looks like a more skinny Shawn Bradley.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:14 PM   #900
Supporter

Quote:
I don’t watch or follow college b-ball so don’t know any of these prospects but that Chet dude looks like a more skinny Shawn Bradley.
I mean he’s tall and **** and can shoot but I would be terrified to draft that fool.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.