Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 01:55 PM  
Banned!

***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***

Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2021, 10:12 PM   #181
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
An abdominal injury in the armpit? That's an interesting spot for one.
“General area.” In any case, LeBron didn’t like what the guy was doing (it certainly wasn’t a basketball play in that context) and I don’t particularly blame him for that.

Quote:
Regardless, I would have given LeBron 2 games and Stewart 4-5. If he hadn't went back at him two times I'd have said they both needed 2 games. But he kinda lost his damn mind.
Stewart got off pretty easy with 2 considering he completely went nuts and his track record of being a bit of a shit disturber over the past year.

LeBron, on the other hand, has no history of any of this kind of shit dating back 19 years. I imagine that played into his 1 gamer.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-24-2021, 11:38 PM   #182
Banned!

Man, that Wolves game was exactly what I needed. Their defense has been incredible.

On an unrelated note, this Warriors cast of castoffs is really fun to watch. Anybody in the league could've had these non-Curry/Green guys, and that's without the wave of youth coming down the pike.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2021, 11:40 PM   #183
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd probably just go ahead and suspend Westbrook for 60. Just to be safe.
Still don't understand why they went for Westbrook over Hield (and that's with Russ playing better tonight). Dude would have been a great fit with that outfit.

Last edited by Pitt Gorilla; 11-24-2021 at 11:50 PM..
Old 11-25-2021, 07:49 AM   #184
The Beast Inside Your Head

What a weak ass bitch.

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproj...F8756765002%2F
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:55 AM   #185
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Fans probably legitimately crossed a line but who knows.

He thinks we're stupid. Or all LeBron apologists. He can't handle criticism at all.

From espn

Quote:
"There was a boxout on the free throw line. His elbow got kind of high, it got me -- if you look, if you watch the film -- it got me off balanced a little bit, and his elbow lifted my arm, and I basically tried to swim move, swim down on him, on his arm," James said. "And when I swung down on his arm, he got off balance and the left side of my hand grazed his face. And I knew right away. So, I knew right away I had caught some part of his head. So, I went over to apologize to him, and obviously, you guys saw what happened after that. But definitely accidental."
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 08:10 AM   #186
MVP

Quote:
Lol. LeBron tattles on fans.

Have no idea what they said, but as long as it wasn’t racial (and it doesn’t appear to be, as I’m sure we would have heard all about it if it was) that’s just weak.

Guys like Miller and Jordan, back in the day, got it 10 times worse from fans than Bron ever did in this new touchy, feely basketball world.

Soft, King, soft. Like Charmin level.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 08:43 AM   #187
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

Have no idea what they said, but as long as it wasn’t racial (and it doesn’t appear to be, as I’m sure we would have heard all about it if it was) that’s just weak.

Guys like Miller and Jordan, back in the day, got it 10 times worse from fans than Bron ever did in this new touchy, feely basketball world.

Those guys loved it and fed off of it. Different mentalities all together.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 08:54 AM   #188
Choco Favre

King Charmin?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 09:02 AM   #189
Veteran

Quote:
Those guys loved it and fed off of it. Different mentalities all together.
Yeah but the fans also knew that they would get yelled at right back and didn't go slamming players for the shit that got said to them.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-25-2021, 09:21 AM   #190
MVP

Hong Kong LeBron is soft as the Raiders defense.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 10:21 AM   #191
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Man, that Wolves game was exactly what I needed. Their defense has been incredible.

On an unrelated note, this Warriors cast of castoffs is really fun to watch. Anybody in the league could've had these non-Curry/Green guys, and that's without the wave of youth coming down the pike.
Gary Payton II is awesome to watch.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-25-2021, 11:16 AM   #192
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

Apparently they said they hoped his son died in a car wreck. I know you all rather hilariously hate LeBron for ending up with a better career than MJ, but these idiots deserved worse than what they got.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-25-2021, 11:19 AM   #193
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Yeah but the fans also knew that they would get yelled at right back and didn't go slamming players for the shit that got said to them.
Worth pointing out in this regard that LeBron went 39-5-6 last night, scoring 8 in OT to win the game. I don't think it had much of a deterring effect.
Old 11-25-2021, 11:22 AM   #194
In Search of a Life

Any proof that they said they hope his son dies in a car wreck?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 11:25 AM   #195
It was not a fair catch

Lebron is an attention hound. F him
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote