Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2019, 08:06 AM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

*** Official 2019 Kansas City Royals Repository ***

Get the offseason thread out of here. It's on!

Opening day roster:

Catchers (2): Cam Gallagher, Martin Maldonado

Infielders (7): Hunter Dozier, Lucas Duda, Whit Merrifield, Adalberto Mondesi, Ryan O’Hearn, Chris Owings, Frank Schwindel

Outfielders (4): Alex Gordon, Terrance Gore, Billy Hamilton, Jorge Soler

Starting pitchers (3): Jakob Junis, Brad Keller, Jorge Lopez

Relief pitchers (9): Scott Barlow, Brad Boxberger, Jake Diekman, Chris Ellis, Tim Hill, Ian Kennedy, Kevin McCarthy, Wily Peralta, Kyle Zimmer

Injured list: Danny Duffy, Brian Flynn, Jesse Hahn, Salvador Perez

Suspended: Eric Skoglund

Last edited by Mama Hip Rockets; 03-28-2019 at 10:36 AM..
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:20 PM   #1621
Damnit Peg

This team is actually worse than they were last year.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:28 PM   #1622
#RIPAce

I know it's probably Witt this year...is there a generational talent projected next year so we can at least enjoy this crap festival and look forward to getting a superstar?
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:33 PM   #1623
Hockey Town

Fangraphs thinks the Royals should take Andrew Vaughn..yeah ok.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:38 PM   #1624
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Definitely a potential comp. Witt is a much better athlete though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Brandon Wood was the best minor league player I ever seen play not named Alex Gordon. Damn he was good. I saw him hit a moon shot at Hammons Field.

What exactly happened to that guy? I’d read he was the next Ripken, next thing he’s bouncing around as a bench player then cut
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:38 PM   #1625
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Fangraphs thinks the Royals should take Andrew Vaughn..yeah ok.
I think so. I feel like Bobby Witt Jr has a big bust rate. I hope Orioles take Witt or Vaughn so we can get Ruschman but Vaughn looks to be a legit bat who can help us 3 years quicker than Witt. Just kind low value to draft a 1B as a #2 overall pick who can't play anywhere else.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:38 PM   #1626
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Definitely a potential comp. Witt is a much better athlete though.
I just want to say I really appreciate your baseball takes; I really don't understand or appreciate the sport enough, and you seem pretty keyed in...

Thank you sir
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:00 PM   #1627
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think so. I feel like Bobby Witt Jr has a big bust rate. I hope Orioles take Witt or Vaughn so we can get Ruschman but Vaughn looks to be a legit bat who can help us 3 years quicker than Witt. Just kind low value to draft a 1B as a #2 overall pick who can't play anywhere else.

If the Orioles take Vaughn, the Royals would still take Witt over Rutschman based on what’s being chatted about in the prospect community.

I don’t agree with it, but they’re in love with Witt. They’d take him 1-1 if they had the top pick, according to Twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
What exactly happened to that guy? I’d read he was the next Ripken, next thing he’s bouncing around as a bench player then cut

It’s hard to explain. His K rate wasn’t that bad in the minors. Just couldn’t hit major league pitching well enough.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:08 PM   #1628
The Insider

Vaughn is short for a first baseman. That's a major red flag.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:44 PM   #1629
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I know it's probably Witt this year...is there a generational talent projected next year so we can at least enjoy this crap festival and look forward to getting a superstar?
Spencer Torkelson from Arizona State would be a great option. Kid is a hitting machine.
sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.sondevil is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:30 PM   #1630
World's Best Boss

I watched Joakim Soria pitch against the Angels in the 9th tonight. Predict his outcome.
Soria gets the first two outs in the inning and then does he?

A. Allow La Stella to single, bringing up Mike Trout
B. Walk Trout
C. Throw a wild pitch
D. Allow Ohtani to single, driving in two runs
E. All of the Above

I know he got a hard time in his second stint with KC, but woof, that inning brought up an all too real recurring horror while he was here.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:40 AM   #1631
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post

If there was that type of talent in next year’s draft, we’d know more about him right now.

But that doesn’t mean there can’t be a Casey Mize or Rutschman/Vaughn.

There are a few college arms from UGA/UF and Torkelson that will be projected at the top of the draft. Lot can change between now and then.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:11 AM   #1632
Banned

Can't embed on my phone (for whatever reason), but here's that beautiful first pitch in case you missed it

https://mobile.twitter.com/FSKansasC...0%2Fframe.html
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:13 AM   #1633
Hockey Town

Torkelson is yet another first baseman.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2019, 07:11 AM   #1634
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
Can't embed on my phone (for whatever reason), but here's that beautiful first pitch in case you missed it

https://mobile.twitter.com/FSKansasC...0%2Fframe.html

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-29-2019, 07:21 AM   #1635
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
This team is actually worse than they were last year.
And we still "trail" those pesky O's by a game and a half in the standings this morning.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.