Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2024, 10:10 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Brittany Griner Interview.

Baritone or even bass
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 06:59 PM   #76
Special Teams ACE!!!

That reminds me... would you have banged Bea Arthur?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 07:01 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Holy f*** that thing is still alive?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:34 PM   #78
DeadPunisher

People attacking a US Olympian for a mistake, because she is gay, is pathetic. I seriously hope every one of you homophobes die in hell.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:43 PM   #79
Supporter

That’s a man.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:51 PM   #80
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
People attacking a US Olympian for a mistake, because she is gay, is pathetic. I seriously hope every one of you homophobes die in hell.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:53 PM   #81
Supporter

I bet they could kick most of our asses on here.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 09:00 PM   #82
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Unless she gets down on her knees and thanks all of the people for freeing her from the consequences of her own stupidity my opinion of her will not change. She had no problem trashing the country and its people until she wanted that country and those people to help her because she's an American. **** her.
What is quintessentially more American than the freedom to express your opinion? Americans are all the sudden wanting people to kiss the rulers ring?

It is likely that I don’t agree with your opinions on many issues. That’s okay. I don’t for an instant think that lessens your citizenship. Does the fact that Brittany Griner is critical of current political outcomes lessens her citizenship?

Last edited by cdcox; 05-02-2024 at 09:06 PM..
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:17 AM   #83
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
What is quintessentially more American than the freedom to express your opinion? Americans are all the sudden wanting people to kiss the rulers ring?

It is likely that I don’t agree with your opinions on many issues. That’s okay. I don’t for an instant think that lessens your citizenship. Does the fact that Brittany Griner is critical of current political outcomes lessens her citizenship?
I agree that it is "quintessentially" American to be able to express your opinion and that is exactly what I did in my post. However, nobody is required to support your opinion when you express it. In fact, as Americans, we are equally free to express our disgust with someone else when they express opinions that we find to be disgusting.

If you reread my post, you will find that I did not propose that anything should be done to her for her opinions. What I said was that my opinion of her will not change. If, however, she were to come out and do something along the lines of what I suggested and express her apologies to the American people and thank them profusely for rescuing her from her own stupidity, my opinion of her would go up considerably. I find her to be beneath contempt, but that does not make her irredeemable.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 06:18 AM   #84
MVP

Well shes a guy so….
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 06:35 AM   #85
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
That's Jackson mahomes
Jackson ain’t that butch.
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:23 AM   #86
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
I think this thread is an insight into the origin of the moniker "ThrobProng". He is white knighting for Brittney Grindr because he likes how Brittney pegs him. Or something.

i.e. He shrieks at Griner's detractors, as Brittney's prongs enter his throbbing...[we'll leave the rest to your imaginations].

Nice attempt at an insult, Jethro. Go back to middle school and try harder. Lol
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:42 AM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well these threads are always the best representation of our forum eh?
It wouldn't be a CP thread without you white knights social justice types.

Personally, I don't care. I mean, it was crappy that this person got thrown in prison having a small amount of a certain substance. But hey, you have to know and respect a country's laws if you are going to travel and live there. And btw, to trade that arms dealer for this person who publicly trashed the US is what pisses off a lot of Americans.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:47 AM   #88
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
I hope this is sarcasm and you're not really this stupid.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:50 AM   #89
MVP

Quote:
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:57 AM   #90
MVP

Quote:
People are attacking him and making fun of her dick because he shit on America every chance she got, right up until she did something reeruned and then had to be rescued by the same America that he constantly shit on - and we had to release a mass-murdering serial terrorist to do so.

But as is typical, that nuance totally escapes the mensa's in the White Knight Club.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote