Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2021, 11:36 AM  
The man you could post like.

COVID Memo from the NFL

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:13 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
No, but it I die of COVID then I die by my own free choice. I accept that and appreciate my work giving me the option. That's fair.

Also, I will refuse to even go to a hospital. I'm not putting that on anyone else.

Let me help you out here.

You're ****ing stupid.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:15 PM   #107
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

This literally brought tears to my eyes with laughter

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:17 PM   #108
MVP

Man I have decided for my own mental health to take a break from the internet for the rest fo the day.

Get vaccinated people. Shake my damn head.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:18 PM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Let me help you out here.

You're ****ing stupid.
I love you too buddy.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:18 PM   #110
New and Improved

Quote:
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.

I'm sure that's what you'll be thinking when you can't even take a breath because you have Covid.

"Wheeze, cough cough, man, this is really , wheeze wheeze cough, living"

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:20 PM   #111
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You understand John Hopkins released a study calling this bullshit right?
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:23 PM   #112

Quote:
Funny you should say that because when you told that story about refusing the vaccine at work I was like, "Holy shit! This dude is a modern-day William Wallace!"
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:23 PM   #113
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Say DeAndre contracts COVID and ends up costing the team a conservative estimate of $50 million as a result of a cancelled game. Who should be responsible for all of that lost revenue? Do all of his teammates and everyone else involved just take the loss?

(And, yes, I know vaccines aren't 100%, but not getting one increases your risk by a factor of 10x to 20x.)
I understand the ramifications of what might happen. I'm more curious about the angle of employees not just being told to take it or else, but that his fellow employees being punished for something they had no part of.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:24 PM   #114
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

I'm sure that's what you'll be thinking when you can't even take a breath because you have Covid.

"Wheeze, cough cough, man, this is really , wheeze wheeze cough, living"

The just only die once buddy. I hope I'm one of the elect but nobody really knows until that time.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-22-2021, 03:25 PM   #115
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Hopefully you get it and die
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:25 PM   #116
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
That's all good and well for you, but what about the people you're potentially making sick/killing by spreading the virus yourself to others?

I guess they don't enter this equation.
Do they not have the option to get vaccinated as well?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:27 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Hopefully you get it and die
I mean if you get it and die it will be confusing right?
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:29 PM   #118
The Insider

African-American community as a whole is against taking the shot. This might cause some problems.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2021, 03:30 PM   #119

Good summary

Old 07-22-2021, 03:30 PM   #120
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I mean if you get it and die it will be confusing right?
Well, Biden said once you get the vaccine you can't get Covid...
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.