Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2021, 09:38 AM  
Veteran

Driving for Uber/Lyft

Does anyone doe this. I started just so I could pay off some bills and I did not know that I could make 1500 in 30 hours. Not bad money.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-20-2021, 09:56 AM   #2
MVP

i don't currently, but thinking about it as a source of income when I retire at the end of the year.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-20-2021, 10:01 AM   #3
Kind of a mod

I haven't done it, but be sure to factor in wear and tear on your car when evaluating how profitable it is.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:02 AM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

I assume that 1500 is before expenses/taxes? And probably a 1099 position?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 10:03 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I assume that 1500 is before expenses/taxes? And probably a 1099 position?
After expenses it comes out to about 1100.00
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-20-2021, 10:11 AM   #6
Future NBA Finals MVP

Do you like to get exploited? It FEELS like you are making money, but you are really depreciating the **** out of your vehicle. If you do it, get the worst possible vehicle you can possibly get when you drive for them.

Also, contact your carrier to buy insurance. They will not pay for you no matter what while you have a passenger in the vehicle. They also won't pay for your vehicle if you have the app on or are going to an appt, and Uber won't either so you will have to buy an extra insurance coverage from your insurance company for that.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 10:22 AM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Hate traffic. Hate people. I think this would not be for me.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 10:48 AM   #8
Inmem 2.0

I do door dash delivery as a side hustle. Make 15-20hr
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 10:58 AM   #9
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

same here.

I imagine if I were to do it, I'd roll up to the place where I'd have to pick someone up...slowly approach and as they approach the car, I'd be like "....nah", and just speed off.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 11:13 AM   #10
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

I would love to see you have this job just to see how often you would cuss and how many people you would tell off at the end of the day.

And then maybe we’ll really know how you truly feel.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 11:14 AM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I haven't done it, but be sure to factor in wear and tear on your car when evaluating how profitable it is.
I'm planning to do it, but I'll maximize my profits. I'll just idle the car and put google streets projections up on the window, and then I only end up absorbing the mileage going to the pickup and not the dropoff. It'll cut my costs in half.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 11:18 AM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post

I would love to see you have this job just to see how often you would cuss and how many people you would tell off at the end of the day.

And then maybe we’ll really know how you truly feel.
I think there would be a lot of "GET THE **** OUT" moments involved.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2021, 11:29 AM   #13
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Based on my Uber usage, it seems like it will be more profitable these days because Ubers are f-ing expensive now. I tried to go from Westport area to Waldo a couple weeks ago and the cheapest was $49. Downtown to midtown (a grand total of 10 blocks) cost $22 last weekend. I haven't gotten an estimate for under $15 in a few months and I'm just going to places nearby.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-20-2021, 11:33 AM   #14
MVP

I drive for Grub Hub and Door Dash as a side job working maybe 5-8 hours per week and it's usually around $25-30 per hour. Never wanted random strangers in my car so Uber was never for me.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-20-2021, 11:48 AM   #15
Molôn Labé

good on you for cleaning up that Debt !
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.