I'll be back.

Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm

Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Quote:
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 10:54 AM   #601
Andy Reid Supporter

Just saw his arraignment was moved to October 4th. I don’t think he’s going to deal with any charges until after the season when we cut him.

It would be sweet if he played this year, then gave us a way to completely void his contract so we could have all of his money and not have to pay him dead money the remaining 2 years
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 11:17 AM   #602
'Tis my eye!

So to clear it up, the March 14th arrest was scheduled to be arraigned yesterday. It got delayed to October 4th.

The 2nd arrest is still due to be arraigned on October 18th according the NFL.com. Although, that will likely change because I highly doubt they have them that close together but who knows.

As for his contract, obviously any guilty plea would potentially void his guarantees.

If the commissioner puts him on the exempt list, the Chiefs do not get any salary relief. He gets paid as long as he's on there, however the Chiefs get his roster spot back to sign someone else.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 11:35 AM   #603
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I was going to say the same thing. An Uzi that didn't jump the second it was shot? Never seen one in my life. They're awful.
I've never owned a gun in my life. It was 35 years ago. So, not exactly an expert opinion here. Didn't seen to jump around that much when I shot it. Just my experience from way back when.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 11:37 AM   #604
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
So to clear it up, the March 14th arrest was scheduled to be arraigned yesterday. It got delayed to October 4th.

The 2nd arrest is still due to be arraigned on October 18th according the NFL.com. Although, that will likely change because I highly doubt they have them that close together but who knows.

As for his contract, obviously any guilty plea would potentially void his guarantees.

If the commissioner puts him on the exempt list, the Chiefs do not get any salary relief. He gets paid as long as he's on there, however the Chiefs get his roster spot back to sign someone else.
I thought I had seen that the exempt list tag also voids the guarantee on Clark's salary. But I can't find it now and maybe I confused that with suspension. I'm positive if he is suspended, his salary guarantee voids.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 11:43 AM   #605
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I've never owned a gun in my life. It was 35 years ago. So, not exactly an expert opinion here. Didn't seen to jump around that much when I shot it. Just my experience from way back when.
I've seen a couple of Uzi's up close and seen them fired. Hold the trigger down a millisecond too long you're shooting straight up in the air. I mean, not only did they have significant barrel rise, they have some of the worst barrel rise of any gun I've ever seen. That's why I commented in the first place.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 11:47 AM   #606
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I thought I had seen that the exempt list tag also voids the guarantee on Clark's salary. But I can't find it now and maybe I confused that with suspension. I'm positive if he is suspended, his salary guarantee voids.
https://www.nfl.com/news/what-is-the...p3000000725141

Quote:
While on the list, Brown cannot practice or attend games, and is allowed at the Giants' facility for meetings, individual workouts, therapy and rehabilitation and other permitted non-football activities if permitted by the franchise. Brown will continue to receive his normal salary and will be eligible for all the benefits he qualifies for under the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
The player is treated like they're on the active roster in terms of getting paid.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...rs-exempt-list
Old 07-15-2021, 11:51 AM   #607
'Tis my eye!

This might be a better article. It draws a clear line between being on the exempt list ("exempt" by the way means specifically exempt from a team's roster limit) and being suspended.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/deandr...s-exempt-list/

Quote:
A team cannot put a player on the Exempt List — only the commissioner can do it. A player on the Exempt List receives his full salary and cannot attend games or practices but is allowed at the team facility, if the team permits it. Usually, a player on the Exempt List stays away.
Quote:
At some point, if Baker’s legal troubles prevent him from playing, the Giants have avenues to recoup money. If Baker is suspended by the NFL, the Giants should be able to get out of the remaining guaranteed money on his contract (about $3 million) if Baker enters a guilty plea, according to an agent who has negotiated multiple contracts with the Giants.

The Giants might also be able to get back some of the signing bonus already paid to Baker.
The exempt list is essentially an air gap in the system between active players who aren't in trouble and suspended players, who are in trouble. It can be used for players who MIGHT be in trouble, allowing the team to get another warm body in there without condemning the player before everything plays out.
Old 07-15-2021, 12:45 PM   #608
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
This might be a better article. It draws a clear line between being on the exempt list ("exempt" by the way means specifically exempt from a team's roster limit) and being suspended.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/deandr...s-exempt-list/

The exempt list is essentially an air gap in the system between active players who aren't in trouble and suspended players, who are in trouble. It can be used for players who MIGHT be in trouble, allowing the team to get another warm body in there without condemning the player before everything plays out.
Right. I must have been thinking about the suspension clause.

Wouldn't surprise me if some contracts have a policy in them that allows voiding based on the exempt list, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 02:48 PM   #609
Veteran

Frank has to have some kind of conduct clause in his contract regarding felony arrests
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 07-15-2021, 04:49 PM   #610
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
Frank has to have some kind of conduct clause in his contract regarding felony arrests
It is not in his contract. The NFL put it in the CBA so that it is in EVERY NFL contract.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 01:06 PM   #611
Baba Ganoush

Reid on Frank Clark's two arrests: He's spoken with him, but won't get into details. "Frank will be here and we'll go forward with that." Will report with veterans as planned
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 01:07 PM   #612
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Reid on Frank Clark's two arrests: He's spoken with him, but won't get into details. "Frank will be here and we'll go forward with that." Will report with veterans as planned
The hearing move to October 14th is what saved this season for Clark.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:06 PM   #613
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Yep, it sounds like Frank will play all games this year.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:03 PM   #614
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

will he be at camp soon or what
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:25 PM   #615
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
will he be at camp soon or what
Monday- and he will be strapped.

Locked and Loaded!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.