Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-07-2018, 07:45 AM  
Chiefs

Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:33 AM   #196
Veteran

AMC Website is back up and running.... Barely. Finally was able to order tickets. Good luck. Tried it on 4 different machines and internet connections. 1 went through out of the 4.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:38 PM   #197
Plays to win the game!

I just went to AMC 28 and picked up my tickets for opening night. **** the whole waiting in line for over an hour then giving everyone 20 minutes to get their tickets crap that they tried to pull. Idiots.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:38 PM   #198
Paladin

Yeeeah this is nuts
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:45 PM   #199
oxymoron

Guess it was good I slept late and missed all this. Took me 15 minutes to get a 6:30 thursday IMAX ticket for the studio 30. Not the best seat, but I'll be there.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:51 PM   #200
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I snapped AMC's busted asses!!!

The AMC website is still in David Carr mode. But Fandango worked some kind of Fandang-workaround that did the job.

Only problem is I had to pay an addition 5 bucks for the "convenience" through Fandamnit.

I shall make my case that the theater should compensate me in popcorn and a margarita.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:21 PM   #201
Stay positive, don't give up

I'm just trying to order Shazam Tix and AMC app is all ****ed up.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:47 AM   #202
MONTANA #19

Got a nice little TV spot last night which I'm sure is on youtube if you didn't see it. A few more small reveals.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:50 AM   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Got a nice little TV spot last night which I'm sure is on youtube if you didn't see it. A few more small reveals.
Yep. The posters look cool too.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:40 PM   #204
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Awesome, very hyped for this flick.

Trailer looks like...(SPOILERS BELOW)

Spoiler!
Personally, I think Iron Man being in that fight is some Russo brothers ****ery. (Like when they put Hulk on Wakanda in the trailer).

I think the heroes that go will be ones that haven't encountered the Reality Stone and will be ****ed up again by Thanos.

To steal a comment from Reddit, I'm hopeful for a full Always Sunny style beginning.

Dennis (Played by Captain America): "Okay gang, we got him this time."

Title Card: "The Gang Loses Again."
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:56 PM   #205
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I'm just trying to order Shazam Tix and AMC app is all ****ed up.
AMC is going to pay, baby ...

I have screenshots. I have tweets. I have posts from ChiefsPlanet. I have receipts from Fandangit and credit card charges that clearly show a 5 dollar "convenience" fee. They got nothing.

You're going down, AMC. #Basta

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:54 PM   #206
Banned

I would enjoy if the first if the movie is a mirage to make it seem like the avengers were winning. Thanos got unlimited power so it's feasible
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:59 PM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
AMC is going to pay, baby ...

I have screenshots. I have tweets. I have posts from ChiefsPlanet. I have receipts from Fandangit and credit card charges that clearly show a 5 dollar "convenience" fee. They got nothing.

You're going down, AMC. #Basta

FAX
Lol
Old 04-03-2019, 08:03 PM   #208

@mikeryan: Wrote about the new five minutes of AVENGERS: ENDGAME footage shown at CinemaCon. Captain America is pissed off and cusses. http://bit.ly/2FY8rs3
Old 04-03-2019, 08:33 PM   #209
testing ... 1, 2, 3

By the way ... and for future reference ... I consider myself to be a tolerant person. I've learned to be accepting of others because, before one seeks forbearance, one should first demonstrate magnanimity.

Having said that, anybody posting easy-to-read spoilers should be banned. For freaking life. Or longer, if at all possible.

FAX
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Gravedigger
This message has been deleted by Gravedigger.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:44 AM   #210
Plays to win the game!

Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.