Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Where would you like to move in the good old USA or Internationally
I would never move I live in paradise. (Where do you live) 13 20.31%
i would never move out of the USA but I could see myself living in? 12 18.75%
If the country has problems I would consider moving internationally. My points of interest are? 12 18.75%
I would love to live internationally at some point. My points of interest are? 27 42.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2018, 04:23 PM   Topic Starter
THE RED MENACE

Moving Nationally or Internationally

If you were going to move would you consider an international move ever? If you were going to pick another spot in the good old USA where would you like to be? For me I could see Austin in my not too distant future. If our country goes hard left I would have to look at the options at that time but I am going to start the process next year. I would love to look at Panama. I have seen several clients and friends move over the years. The most popular places have been Costa Rica, Philippines, Equador and Brazil but I know a lot of Brazilians. i can't forget Monaco for those with a lot of cash.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
Future NBA Finals MVP

Canada would be a really easy transition. Obviously.

Could live in most places in Europe or Australia. Any place I could communicate would be good, as long as it doesn't get unbearably hot and humid.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:30 PM   #3
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Could live in most places in Europe or Australia. Any place I could communicate would be good, as long as it doesn't get unbearably hot and humid.
I am going to Sydney next year. Europe has too many taxes as does Canada and I don't like the cold all that much.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:11 PM   #4
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

You can't migrate to Canada very easily as an American.

Australia is also very, very difficult.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:02 PM   #5
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You can't migrate to Canada very easily as an American.

Australia is also very, very difficult.
If you’re some kind of a tradesman, you might get rubber stamped. There are shortages of people to do that kind of work, and some countries fast track people with skills they are short on.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:31 PM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

I’ve traveled most of the world. I missed the good ole USA too much. It’s not just home but where I feel most comfortable with the society and culture.

If it’s just one place you can live in this hypothetical situation, I guess there is no where in the USA I would like to live except where I’m already living.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:40 PM   #7
MVP

I visited Colorado for the first time ever (32 years old) and was blown away, so Colorado.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:59 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I visited Colorado for the first time ever (32 years old) and was blown away, so Colorado.
I really don't understand why the entire US population doesn't live in Colorado and southern California.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:01 PM   #9
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I really don't understand why the entire US population doesn't live in Colorado and southern California.

I really would like to move to Colorado but I hate winter and I think Missouri winter is bad enough.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 05:03 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I really would like to move to Colorado but I hate winter and I think Missouri winter is bad enough.
Our winters in Denver are overrated. Cold weather isn't bad when there's low humidity, and the snow is often really light and fluffy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:07 PM   #11
Please squeeze

Quote:
Our winters in Denver are overrated. Cold weather isn't bad when there's low humidity, and the snow is often really light and fluffy.
So not counting Denver where would you live in Colorado?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #12
World's Best Boss

Quote:
3 years in, I prefer the winters on the Colorado front range to Central Kansas'. The snow usually all melts the following afternoon in Southern Colorado. There hasn't been a single instance of black ice since I've been here.

The biggest thing to adjust to has been hail season (Late July-August)

Last edited by Chiefspants; 08-04-2018 at 03:16 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 07:22 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
The winters in MO are worse. Spent the first 19 years of my life in northwest Mo and the last 25 in CO. MO's weather is worse all the way around. Hottest temp ever recorded in Denver, 105. Average about 2 days per year over 100. Winter you get snow in some places but it melts off, unlike MO where it falls in December and stays until April.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:38 PM   #14
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
I live in SoCal and I'm not sure they don't.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 05:53 PM   #15
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
BECAUSE WE CAN'T ****ING AFFORD IT
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.