Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:52 AM   #811
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
In contrast to this ****ing nonsense...

Fair point.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #812
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Question

Spoiler!
They never identified the planet but I would assume it wasn't. Hoth is a long way from Tattooine.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:54 AM   #813
oxymoron

As far as the eggs, while I'd like to read some deeper meaning into it (maybe being raised by Mando is going to keep the child's morality pretty gray...), I really think they were playing for juvenile cute, and it misfired in a kind of dark and creepy way.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:02 AM   #814
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
They never identified the planet but I would assume it wasn't. Hoth is a long way from Tattooine.
Screen Rant says it was identified in Aurebesh onscreen as the planet from the show's first episode: Maldo Kreis.

https://screenrant.com/mandalorian-s...anet-name/amp/
Old 11-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #815
I'll be back.

Quote:
As far as the eggs, while I'd like to read some deeper meaning into it (maybe being raised by Mando is going to keep the child's morality pretty gray...), I really think they were playing for juvenile cute, and it misfired in a kind of dark and creepy way.
But see, that's funny as shit.

This cute little kid.

Eating the unborn.

YOU might not find it funny, but I was laughing my ass off.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #816
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
But see, that's funny as shit.

This cute little kid.

Eating the unborn.

YOU might not find it funny, but I was laughing my ass off.
As I said... juvenile. You and the other 4 year olds loved it.

I did think was funny once. And then that poor dead horse was thrashed.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:52 AM   #817
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Maybe 30 years ago but not today.

Shooting on location is a bitch, which is why Sound Stages exist. Otherwise, the production company would need to hire Location Scouts, pull permits, pay for travel, cartage, lodging and food for a huge crew of people, hope that the lighting is right for the shoot, then further enhance the shots with VFX.

The Volume is the future because it allows the actors to actually feel as if they're on location because their surrounding are constantly changing as the actors move.

And while it's certainly not cheap, 6+ hours of Star Wars for $150 million is an absolute bargain.
Looked up ‘ The Volume’ and watched a video on it because I had no idea what you were talking about. Pretty damn amazing! They had me entirely fooled because I really thought a lot of it was shot on location somewhere.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:09 PM   #818
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

One thing that just occurred to me - if those eggs were so precious to frog lady, which didn't she keep them in a safer container? I mean, do they not have padlocks in the Star Wars universe? It's not like BY used the force to get at them; he just lifted the lid.

She also didn't seem to notice/give a crap that some of the eggs went missing. You'd think that if they truly represented the end of family lineage she might have paid a bit more attention to the count.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:15 PM   #819
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
She also didn't seem to notice/give a crap that some of the eggs went missing. You'd think that if they truly represented the end of family lineage she might have paid a bit more attention to the count.
Yeah, that bugged me, as well. She wasn't acting like she even knew some were gone.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:25 PM   #820
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Yeah, that bugged me, as well. She wasn't acting like she even knew some were gone.
I kept waiting for the "hey, THREE EGGS ARE MISSING, YOU ASSHOLE, WHERE THE **** ARE THEY?" moment that never came.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 10:55 PM   #821
Rookie

Quote:
I kept waiting for the "hey, THREE EGGS ARE MISSING, YOU ASSHOLE, WHERE THE **** ARE THEY?" moment that never came.
Me too lol
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:39 PM   #822
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Exactly.... I hope he is keeping those three safe because it looked like he didn't chew... Probably not though..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 12:43 PM   #823
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
I don't think they have time for the meandering storytelling from season one now that stakes have been introduced. Episode three needs to move the plot forward significantly.

Spoiler!

Yes, this last episode felt like "filler" more than story. Needs to move on especially since there are only what, 5 episodes left in this season.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-11-2020, 01:40 PM   #824
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Yes, this last episode felt like "filler" more than story. Needs to move on especially since there are only what, 5 episodes left in this season.
Are there only 7? Christ. I’m with Dane then. This shit needs to get going.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:14 PM   #825
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Exactly.... I hope he is keeping those three safe because it looked like he didn't chew... Probably not though..
Well.....