Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:01 PM   #811
Ain't no relax!

Some crazy hockey so far.

P.S. I think that last goal was offsides...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:03 PM   #812
MVP

Go Oilers
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-31-2022, 07:06 PM   #813
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Some crazy hockey so far.

P.S. I think that last goal was offsides...
I'm kind of confused that it wasn't. I guess they're saying that Cale didn't have control, but I can't recall hearing that explanation before.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:09 PM   #814
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm kind of confused that it wasn't. I guess they're saying that Cale didn't have control, but I can't recall hearing that explanation before.
Yeah, that's the excuse at least. But I thought it was pretty clear and I've never heard the control excuse before either. I hope that's not the difference maker, because the whining would be incessant.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:30 PM   #815
Kind of a mod

Holy goals.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:33 PM   #816
Ain't no relax!

Nice. Later, Smith.

Go Avs.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:55 PM   #817
Ain't no relax!

Both team's goalies pulled. And immediately an Oilers goal.

Crazy.
Old 05-31-2022, 07:55 PM   #818
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, that's the excuse at least. But I thought it was pretty clear and I've never heard the control excuse before either. I hope that's not the difference maker, because the whining would be incessant.
There will still be whining, but it's pretty cleary not the story at this point.

And shit, Kuemper is hurt...
Old 05-31-2022, 08:01 PM   #819
Kind of a mod

Frankie's looking good in relief at least. We're gonna need him.
Old 05-31-2022, 08:06 PM   #820
Kind of a mod

The DNVR guys think he was pulled by a concussion spotter. Hopefully it's minor.
Old 05-31-2022, 08:44 PM   #821
Kind of a mod

Bananas.
Old 05-31-2022, 08:51 PM   #822
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, this is seriously nerve wracking. Like an all star game, but with actual hitting.
Old 05-31-2022, 08:58 PM   #823
Kind of a mod

Man. Not sure if I can take a whole series of this. Either Frankie or Kuemper is gonna have to step up.
Old 05-31-2022, 09:00 PM   #824
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Man. Not sure if I can take a whole series of this. Either Frankie or Kuemper is gonna have to step up.
At least this is shaping up to be the series everyone thought it would be. It’s gonna come down to which goalie is less awful.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-31-2022, 09:05 PM   #825
Ain't no relax!

Oooof. Nice win, Avs. But man, I was seriously nervous. That just as easily could have been an embarrassing blown lead game.

Get well, Kuemper! This series could be nutso.