Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #18631
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I don't know if you did or didn't. But it is political. All you have to do is listen to Carlson's intro.
Yeah cause my preface of Dr. Siegel might not agree with you wasn't enough to clarify the point I was making which had absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Who gives a flying **** about Calrson? Did I mention him at all? Did you actually read the ****ing article, douche? If you want to get ****ing political you would see there was also a Democrat in there saying the similar to Siegel.

As I said, you see what you want to see. I am done with you for the day.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:28 PM   #18632
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Reality is people on the ground saying it is working, reality is governments acquiring the drug in massive amounts.

Evidence of it being effective does exist. You choose to wait for a "official" report. Thats fine but claiming there is zero evidence is a outright lie.
Bullshit.

Complete and utter ****ing bullshit.

And here's a simple truth: If your claim was true (it's not), then why do thousands continue to die per day?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:28 PM   #18633
Starter

Quote:
Yeah you can shove that Chinese study up your ass
At least that study had a control group unlike all the others.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #18634
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Haha. WTF is this shit?
Pete claims to talk to doctors "everyday" yet he's not offered up their opinion of this drug combo even once.

You know exactly what it is and so do I.

There's a thread for horseshit in the DC.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #18635
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I dont need to prove something didn't work when there is not evidence that it did work. That's not how the burden of proof works here

I am hopeful it will prove effective, but there isn't nearly enough evidence at this point.

There are plenty of people taking supplements that don't do anything, and are claiming they are miracle drugs.
Okay, sick person was given said drug. Sick person suddenly became not so sick. You have no proof said drug didn't make Sick person less sick so then it must have not worked. What a ****ing coinkydink!
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #18636
Banned

St. John's Wart cured me of COVID19.

For real.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #18637
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yes, that is what made your question and assumption. No it ins't. It's you making an asinine assumption to try and play your typical bullshit games.
No pete. This isn't hard. I made an assumption based on you posting that political video and asked you if that assumption was correct. That's the question.

It's not asinine at all. And you can clear it up with a single word. Will you? (that's the same question, BTW).
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #18638
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's not safe for everyone, moron and there's been absolutely ZERO confirmed proof by a peer reviewed study that states otherwise.

And stop with this shit. Your ass should have been booted a LONG time ago but for some reason, the Mods either don't understand your coded posts or just don't care.

But stop with the conspiracy ****ing horseshit.
lmao I get it you are upset, my "coded" posts are not very coded. I believe the drug is working. You don't, and will continue to not believe it works till you are overwhelmed with evidence.

That's fine, I get it.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:29 PM   #18639
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
St. John's Wart cured me of COVID19.

For real.
I use horny goat weed.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:30 PM   #18640
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Pretty amazing people keep clinging to the "zero evidence" argument.
It's not so amazing to see the normal DC conspirators claim that it's working when in fact, there is absolutely no peer-reviewed evidence that its working.

I'll ask you: Why are thousands of people continuing to die if this drug combo is effective in slowing down the duplication of the virus?
Old 04-08-2020, 03:30 PM   #18641
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Pete claims to talk to doctors "everyday" yet he's not offered up their opinion of this drug combo even once.

You know exactly what it is and so do I.

There's a thread for horseshit in the DC.
I'll tell you now, mouth, that our health system IS administering HCQ to patients with advanced symptoms.

But I am sure Dane knows better than they do. And there is a thread for horse shit in DC. Go there.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #18642
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
I use horny goat weed.
That sounds like something I WANT.

How much?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #18643
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Oh then send the link..... I'd love to read it
You wont read it so heres a video of the doctor whos opinion I would trust over yours:

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...ne-treat-covid
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #18644
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yeah cause my preface of Dr. Siegel might not agree with you wasn't enough to clarify the point I was making which had absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Who gives a flying **** about Calrson? Did I mention him at all? Did you actually read the ****ing article, douche? If you want to get ****ing political you would see there was also a Democrat in there saying the similar to Siegel.

As I said, you see what you want to see. I am done with you for the day.
You posted a video of his show. Beats me. And in that intro that you posted, it was inherently political.

What point were you making, just out of curiosity?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #18645
Kind of a mod

I don't understand what you DC types get out of this kind of discussion. I find the thread to be pretty much unreadable when you guys get on a roll like this.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote