Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2019, 03:04 PM  
Cynical Misanthrope

Drinking at Lunch

Anybody grab a drink or three at lunch on a weekday? If so, how does it affect you the rest of the afternoon? What do you drink? Why?

For me, I have my own office. If I don't have a court hearing or have to visit a client in jail, I am likely to grab a drink on Friday afternoon with some friends. Late lunch/early happy hour, say, 1:30-2:00 ish.

Usually it means that the rest of the afternoon is shot (no pun intended), which is why I don't do it every day. There are a few good bars within a couple blocks of my office. Best is Sullivan's Steakhouse.* And Friday afternoon, grabbing a good steak, some wine and a glass of bourbon is a good way to pass the time.

Today, a buddy's dad was in town and we grabbed lunch a little early and included a couple of glasses of wine and it got me wondering who else likes to imbibe at noon. So, what's your poison on a weekday afternoon?

* I know there's one in Leawood. It's a decent steakhouse but I remember the Plaza III as being much better. I remember going to Jess & Jim's before it burned down. Golden Ox was also good. It was closed but last time I was in KC it had re-opened but I don't know if it is still open. So Sullivan's may not be the best steakhouse in KC but my state is known more for seafood than steak so I take what I can get.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:28 PM   #61
Politically Incorrect

Today's real work is over....time for fun.......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190913_143233.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	118935   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190913_154541.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	118936   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190913_143249.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	118937  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:30 PM   #62
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
You should not have sex with your employees at work either.
What’s the point of having employees?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.