Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2021, 08:23 PM   #2
Head Chief, Esq.

Received - thanks Haywire!

We got 42 Valid eligible signatures (Grassroots)
13 Valid eligible signatures (ipetitions)

Looking really good out there!
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 08:36 PM   #3
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN View Post
Received - thanks Haywire!

We got 42 Valid eligible signatures (Grassroots)
13 Valid eligible signatures (ipetitions)

Looking really good out there!
My pleasure. I'll be happy to see this happen.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:03 AM   #4
I'll be back.

Over 80 now.

We're approaching the final countdown.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:32 PM   #5
Head Chief, Esq.

Grassroots valid signatures - 43 (none since 10:23PM KC time last night)

ipetitions valid signatures - 42 (out of 56, now 57 signatures - trying to ID to see if that one also is good to go)

So we have a combined 85 signatures, as Vahe's Tweet with the ipetition gave us a jolt of energy. It has subsided there as well (just 1 signature over the workday).

We are definitely getting very close, but we are not there yet.

If you're in those eligible counties and have not yet done so but want in, please help bring this to the finish line

We are 15 valid signatures away, so spread the word!
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:38 PM   #6
I'll be back.

96/100
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:46 PM   #7
Head Chief, Esq.

For the old timers out there and also for the 37 Forever alumni

37 Forever Exec Board Member Mark Dye is amongst the signatories

And - it looks like signature 100 will be reserved for one Phil Kloster

Start chilling the bubbly.... it’s about to happen!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 02:55 PM   #8
I'll be back.

Quote:
it looks like signature 100 will be reserved for one Phil Kloster
Old 03-03-2021, 05:56 PM   #9
Wasted away again...

Awesome work guys. Sorry I was not able to respond to your requests Adam, but I've been working insane hours on a project and will be for the next couple of months. I've barely spent time here the last couple of weeks but did get my signature in and my wife's as well. Heh, she even shared Clay's post on FB. If she only knew his history here.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:34 PM   #10
Head Chief, Esq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Awesome work guys. Sorry I was not able to respond to your requests Adam, but I've been working insane hours on a project and will be for the next couple of months. I've barely spent time here the last couple of weeks but did get my signature in and my wife's as well. Heh, she even shared Clay's post on FB. If she only knew his history here.
Thanks as always Bob! Some signatures have great history and it was really special to see you and other Planeteers join in the effort to have us reach this point. Definitely saw yours. Have to review to see if the wifey is there too. Was it emailed to me or placed on ipetitions?
Old 03-03-2021, 06:19 PM   #11
I am Number Six

Quote:

Even though I was only tangentially involved with 37Forever, (did some editing for Phil on a couple of things), I have great memories of being there the day they put Joe into the Ring of Honor. Wish I lived closer, but I'm not sure Howard County, MD counts for your stats.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Joe Delaney in Ring of Honor.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	151.6 KB
ID:	122138  
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:54 PM   #12
Head Chief, Esq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Even though I was only tangentially involved with 37Forever, (did some editing for Phil on a couple of things), I have great memories of being there the day they put Joe into the Ring of Honor. Wish I lived closer, but I'm not sure Howard County, MD counts for your stats.
It won’t officially count but you’re welcome to lend your signature of support. There have been many signatures from Kansas, but also signatures from other Missouri counties which were not eligible, but I found a stray signature from Nebraska, Texas, New Jersey, New York (not me) so jump on in.

Still assembling the ipetition locations and cross checking it with the grassroots signatures to make sure we have made it. Ipetition got A LOT of signatures in the last hour plus but I don’t have immediate access to it.

Simple email to me at AJKCFAN@yahoo.com with full name, full street address, email address and county of residence and it goes into the submission to the MODOT.

And BTW, my best friend lives near by you - next time in the area - let’s reconnect....
Old 03-04-2021, 05:48 PM   #13
I am Number Six

Would love to get a chance to catch up.

Also, need to get back to Arrowhead for a game one of these days, getting tired of seeing the Chiefs when I'm surrounded by Burgandy or Purple. *sigh*

Although, if COVID lifts, I will get to see the Chiefs twice this year.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:58 PM   #14
Why so serious?

Beautifully done, y’all.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:37 PM   #15
Head Chief, Esq.

The cross referencing between Clay’s social media platforms and the ipetitions created by Vahe Gregorian and the KC Star has been completed

(NOTE: The last ipetition received was through 68 signatures. There’s 93 now so 25 remain outstanding)

55 valid grassroots signatures from eligible residents via Clay’s platforms
+
47 more valid ipetition signatures through the KC Star (and counting)
——————————————————————————-
102!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!