Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2021, 12:36 PM   #10
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
I wouldn’t say that 3 pissed me off, but otherwise this is a pretty accurate post.

The trailer looks good but it’s impossible to know if the movie is any good from watching it.
Neo will come back aided by strong female characters. Neo will become Morphius. Strong female character will become the new Neo and point out all the ways Neo failed before. We will learn to hate Neo and Trinity because they will be "updated" with writing that doesn't fit their characters.

This flick might as well be called THE MATRIX: TRANSITIONS.

I really would love a good Matrix movie. I'd love a prequel with how Morphius became Morphius. I'd love the see the story of how the machines took over (and you wouldn't need any aged stars to reprise roles.) I'm just afraid we'll get repackaged fluff and member-berries...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote