Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM   #2
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I talked to Joe early this morning to see how he was doing..he was supposed to start rehab and with so much focus right now on Kathy, I wanted to see how he was feeling and getting along physically and mentally, and I'm glad to say he was in good spirits. Ready for the long haul ahead of them.

Amazing strength.

I think what ya'll are doing is wonderful and I didn't mention it (didn't feel it was my place) but I will leave you with this.

Joe is a firm believer in the power of prayer, so if you want to help, but may not be in the position, this is a good way to make a difference too.

I know that he greatly appreciates them.

God Bless and love on your friends and family.
I love this post, well said.

Pray and ask those around you to pray. I've added Kathy to our church and Sunday school prayer lists.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 12:29 AM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I love this post, well said.

Pray and ask those around you to pray. I've added Kathy to our church and Sunday school prayer lists.
yes continued prayers here as well.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2021, 12:04 AM   #4
The Maintenance Guy

I'll add that I sure hope that no one who isn't in the position went ahead and donated anyway. It's not about the how much can we raise, it's about how much we can help. This far exceeded my expectations which is fun, but it's likely more than will be needed. On that note, I'm going to go ahead and suspend any further donations for the time being. Thanks again to everyone for their support, whether financially, spiritually or any other form. As always, please keep Joe and Kathy in your thoughts. The holiday season is coming up...what better time for a miracle!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 12:46 PM   #5
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I'll add that I sure hope that no one who isn't in the position went ahead and donated anyway. It's not about the how much can we raise, it's about how much we can help. This far exceeded my expectations which is fun, but it's likely more than will be needed. On that note, I'm going to go ahead and suspend any further donations for the time being. Thanks again to everyone for their support, whether financially, spiritually or any other form. As always, please keep Joe and Kathy in your thoughts. The holiday season is coming up...what better time for a miracle!
While I'm sure it's far more than they need at the moment, my take is that they (and you) should think of it as a "make life easier" fund until they're both back on their feet. As people have suggested, laundry, house cleaning, xmas lights, mowing (next year), etc. are all fair game if it helps them to not stress.

And if they're 100% healthy down the road and legitimately don't need it, I don't think anyone's going to be upset if they just donate the rest to a deserving nonprofit.

Last edited by DaFace; 11-12-2021 at 12:52 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 03:26 PM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
While I'm sure it's far more than they need at the moment, my take is that they (and you) should think of it as a "make life easier" fund until they're both back on their feet. As people have suggested, laundry, house cleaning, xmas lights, mowing (next year), etc. are all fair game if it helps them to not stress.

And if they're 100% healthy down the road and legitimately don't need it, I don't think anyone's going to be upset if they just donate the rest to a deserving nonprofit.
Totally agree on all points, we don't know how long this may drag on. I had figured that any amount ending up not needed could go to the RA foundation or whatever they wanted. I'm sure they'll have a bill or two from this as well. Thing that got me uneasy is I had TLO (since he lives in the area) searching for services and outside of house cleaning he wasn't having much luck. I also haven't got back with Joe yet to find out exactly how he feels about all of this. Need to make sure I'm staying in my lane and all. Suppose it's mostly because y'all caught me off guard with your generosity and it got me a bit overwhelmed. I did not expect it to blow up like it did in one day. But make no mistake, you all are awesome.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2021, 06:25 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Totally agree on all points, we don't know how long this may drag on. I had figured that any amount ending up not needed could go to the RA foundation or whatever they wanted. I'm sure they'll have a bill or two from this as well. Thing that got me uneasy is I had TLO (since he lives in the area) searching for services and outside of house cleaning he wasn't having much luck. I also haven't got back with Joe yet to find out exactly how he feels about all of this. Need to make sure I'm staying in my lane and all. Suppose it's mostly because y'all caught me off guard with your generosity and it got me a bit overwhelmed. I did not expect it to blow up like it did in one day. But make no mistake, you all are awesome.
Yeah, if they're out in the sticks, it might be a bit more limited on what options they have. Even so, it's there if they need it.

I wouldn't put too much pressure on yourself, either. We appreciate you taking the lead.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2021, 09:19 PM   #8
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Does St. Joseph have any community Facebook pages? I moderate one down here that has over 54000 members. We have several (and I mean several) people/businesses who advertise on there that I never would have heard of or found otherwise. There are even people who will pick up dog poo or deep clean trash dumpsters. We have a ton of house cleaners, laundry doers, lawn care, etc. I can reach out to a few to see if they know of any services up there.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2021, 10:11 PM   #9
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Does St. Joseph have any community Facebook pages? I moderate one down here that has over 54000 members. We have several (and I mean several) people/businesses who advertise on there that I never would have heard of or found otherwise. There are even people who will pick up dog poo or deep clean trash dumpsters. We have a ton of house cleaners, laundry doers, lawn care, etc. I can reach out to a few to see if they know of any services up there.
I just talked to him again, he does have a regular cleaning lady so that's out. He's never mowed his own lawn, always had a service...out. No dogs anymore...just cats.

But I'm heading down there tomorrow with a load of food, just have to see if anything jumps out at me. This is also going to be a long haul, might be quiet now, give it a minute or two and things are most certainly going to come up.

Oh, and his sister in law (not sister as I mistakenly referred earlier) is heading back to Louisiana so just him and his brother for the next week. That's sure to do some damage.
Old 11-12-2021, 06:04 PM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Agreed. Use the money as you see fit to benefit Joe and Kathy in the best way possible.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2021, 09:43 PM   #11
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Not at all. And, personally, I wouldn’t take issue if they kept it and applied it to regular carpet cleanings to compensate for all the times we’ve thrown up on their floors.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 09:47 PM   #12
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Not at all. And, personally, I wouldn’t take issue if they kept it and applied it to regular carpet cleanings to compensate for all the times we’ve thrown up on their floors.
Hey now, I never threw up IN the house.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 09:55 PM   #13
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Hey now, I never threw up IN the house.
I did…. The second time. It was the next morning, the bathroom was occupied so I ran to the kitchen sink, because that did seem better than the floor.

The first time I was MUCH more courteous, I went down to my vehicle and threw up in the back of it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2021, 12:08 AM   #14
The Maintenance Guy

Also going to un-sticky....WEEEEEEEE
Old 11-12-2021, 12:28 AM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: my bad