Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-07-2021, 09:23 PM  
Supporter

So we lost the Super Bowl. BOO-HOO!!!!

3 years ago we were begging to get to one.

Last year we were bragging cause we won one.

This year I guarantee there are 30 other teams that would gladly trade spots with us.

We lost. Big whoop. It sucked. Our OLine was nothing but backups. Mahomes threw 2 INTs and 0 TDs. The Refs bent us over hard.

But I cling to the fact that you can't lose the Super Bowl of you aren't in the Super Bowl, which we were.

Disappointed, I am. But all in all, we got a pretty good football team.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:00 AM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Dude, seriously let's look at the last 3 seasons...

2018 - one penalty and a coin flip away from the Super Bowl
2029 - Win Super Bowl
2020 - Lose Super Bowl largely because of injuries

There was a time we would have all given our virgin asses for a 3 year run like that......

And we are just starting.

How many Super Bowls has Rodgers gone too? Mahomes already has half the appearances of Manning and half the rings.
This is the perspective I have in the cold light of day. We’ve been in the top 3 teams the last 3 seasons. Nothing to say we won’t be there again next year. Most NFL teams would trade places with us in a heartbeat
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-08-2021, 10:00 AM   #32
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
“You sure about that?” - Russell Wilson
"yes", burt.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:05 AM   #33
Supporter

Someone said this earlier; put Brady behind our line last night. The "GOAT" talk would be all over.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:05 AM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoyeandcream View Post
The great Pat Mahomes who went to pieces the first time he didn't have all day to throw? Whoo I'm so excited for next year. When this Oline starts to break up or gets a whole bunch of injuries in the regular season we'll be seeing the emperor without his clothes every week.
What a horrible take. This isn’t even trolling at this stage.
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-08-2021, 10:29 AM   #35
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m kinda nervous about the curse. SB loser never has a good year the following season
None of those teams had PMII
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:31 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbag View Post
Didn’t seem to help the Chiefs.
This post makes no sense in the context of the discussion. The post I was responding to was in regards to someone expressing concern that the Chiefs will have a poor year due to losing the SB.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:34 AM   #37
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Won't sniff the playoffs next year
You’re not serious...are you?
kcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-08-2021, 10:47 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Sucks, but we'll be back.
That's what everybody says before never making it back ever again. Thank god for booze.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:58 AM   #39
Starter

So was Bieniemy or Ried calling the plays last night? That shit was awful. I don't recall a jet sweep, screen passes, we screens. Anything to get the ball out fast and protect the OL. It's like andy's brain seized from his dumbass son
CaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaliChief83 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-08-2021, 11:47 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5 View Post
You’re not serious...are you?
He's busting Pete's balls over something you are unaware of.

Last edited by eDave; 02-08-2021 at 04:05 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2021, 11:49 AM   #41
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliChief83 View Post
So was Bieniemy or Ried calling the plays last night? That shit was awful. I don't recall a jet sweep, screen passes, we screens. Anything to get the ball out fast and protect the OL. It's like andy's brain seized from his dumbass son
I believe the accident did put AR's brain in fog mode.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.