Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:40 PM   #57556
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The local news says that Jim Harbaugh just told the broncos to get bent. He's staying at Michigan and has no interest in boarding the Titanic.

Edit: it looks like people already saw this news. So just consider this post me rubbing it in that no one wants to coach the broncos.

The local news people are saying that Harbaugh was clearly using the broncos as a negotiating chip in Michigan negotiations.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 10:44 PM   #57557
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The local sportscaster here is saying that there's no guarantee that Sean Payton will take the broncos job, so if it's not him it's going to be Dan Quinn, and if not him it should be Jim Caldwell.

I'm enjoying this.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:45 PM   #57558
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The local news says that Jim Harbaugh just told the broncos to get bent. He's staying at Michigan and has no interest in boarding the Titanic.

Edit: it looks like people already saw this news. So just consider this post me rubbing it in that no one wants to coach the broncos.

The local news people are saying that Harbaugh was clearly using the broncos as a negotiating chip in Michigan negotiations.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:46 PM   #57559
Choco Favre

Quote:
The local sportscaster here is saying that there's no guarantee that Sean Payton will take the broncos job, so if it's not him it's going to be Dan Quinn, and if not him it should be Jim Caldwell.

I'm enjoying this.
I'm going to laugh if they hire a defensive coach.

Hiring a defensive coach when your d played pretty well and your offense was putrid is such a Denver thing to do.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:49 PM   #57560
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The local news is spending a lot of time talking about Deion Sanders now. They're saying that Colorado is getting a lot of transfer inquiries. I'm going to be interested in seeing how this plays out. He's immediately increased the visibility and desirability of the program.

They might be the best football team in Colorado over the next few years.

Last edited by Rain Man; 01-16-2023 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Composition error required fixing.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:50 PM   #57561
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Tell me the story about how Von Miller is a murderous psychopath. That one's my favorite
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2023, 10:51 PM   #57562
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Tell me the story about how Von Miller is a murderous psychopath. That one's my favorite
He knew the clothes that the mass murderers were wearing on the day of the mass murder. Is that amazing or what?
Old 01-16-2023, 11:05 PM   #57563

Quote:

I'm enjoying this.
The Saints want a mid first round pick for Payton. That would seem to be a problem for the Broncos.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2023, 11:18 PM   #57564
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'm going to laugh if they hire a defensive coach.

Hiring a defensive coach when your d played pretty well and your offense was putrid is such a Denver thing to do.
I’m not sure I agree with the idea that your HC should be determined by what you were bad at last season. That’s how we ended up with Hackett.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-16-2023, 11:35 PM   #57565
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Waiting for the "Eric Bieniemy lead one of the greatest offenses of all time" post once he is named coach.
Well isn't he the obvious choice for the inside scoop on how to stop Mahomes?

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-16-2023, 11:51 PM   #57566
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I’m not sure I agree with the idea that your HC should be determined by what you were bad at last season. That’s how we ended up with Hackett.
Maybe make sure he actually calls the plays before you give him a head coaching job?
Old 01-17-2023, 12:11 AM   #57567
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Maybe make sure he actually calls the plays before you give him a head coaching job?
He was friends with Rodgers, that’s good enough.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:13 AM   #57568
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 12:45 AM   #57569
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Strong feeling of deja vu right now.

Rodgers “bowed out” after Denver informed him they were going with Russell Wilson. 40 minutes later, the Russ deal was announced.
Missed this gem.

Denver takes what Denver wants!

(And still manages to suck hard every year!)
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:48 AM   #57570
MVP

FYI, Jerick McKinnon has almost as many TDs this year as the most accomplished Denver receiver has in his 5 year career.

Tell us more about how awesome your weapons are!
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.