Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2020, 12:23 PM   #2
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

You'd think Pats fans after all their titles would be a little more chill. What a whining bitch.
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:24 PM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

If you really want to piss off a Pats fan, tell them that Mahomes didn’t lose to a backup QB in the Super Bowl.

Also ask them how Brady can be the best all time if he lost to a back up?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:29 PM   #4
Admitted Planet Junky

Quite the video.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:29 PM   #5
MVP

I do believe DW was out before the ball crossed the end zone.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 8     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:30 PM   #6
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Great I have cancer now after watching that......
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:16 AM   #7
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Great I have cancer now after watching that......
If it lasts for more than 4 hours, call a doctor.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:36 PM   #8
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
He may well have been. It was simply amazing that with all the cameras they had it was impossible to tell one way or another (why wasn't there an overhead drone camera?). If the ref calls him out, they wouldn't have been able to overturn that, either.

Of course, I don't think it would have mattered. Andy would have went for it on 4th down and inches, and we would have scored anyway. Pat had already broken them at that point.

I don't blame 49ers fans for being pissed, though. Been on the other side of that shit way too many times.

But not that day.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:40 PM   #9
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He may well have been. It was simply amazing that with all the cameras they had it was impossible to tell one way or another (why wasn't there an overhead drone camera?). If the ref calls him out, they wouldn't have been able to overturn that, either.

Of course, I don't think it would have mattered. Andy would have went for it on 4th down and inches, and we would have scored anyway. Pat had already broken them at that point.

I don't blame 49ers fans for being pissed, though. Been on the other side of that shit way too many times.

But not that day.
This being said, the bitch ass Cheatriots and their bitch ass fans, along with their tuck rule and deflated balls and call stealing and every other goddamn thing they've gotten away with over the years can all go choke on a giant bag of dicks and every pile of shit on the sidewalks of San Francisco.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 12:45 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

But not that day.
I don't think the call was controversial at all.

[IMG][/IMG]
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:50 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
I dont. It was never conclusive. I didnt see one angle that would have supported overruling that touchdown.

Inconclusive = result
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 01:39 PM   #12
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
I dont. It was never conclusive. I didnt see one angle that would have supported overruling that touchdown.

Inconclusive = result
When you see the foot come down OOB, the nose of the ball is probably about 2-3 inches past the front of the goal line. I have to think that at least some portion of the ball was touching the front of the goal line in the split second before the foot touched the ground.

Had it been called OOB on the field, then it wouldn’t have been overturned.

I think it was a TD and they got it right on the review.

Worst case, we have 4th and goal from the 1-inch line. QB sneak should be an easy TD.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:22 AM   #13
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post

Inconclusive = result
I think too that the shadow, the same shadow that showed the pylon casting a shadow straight down the goal line, showed that the tip of the ball crossed the plane.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:49 PM   #14
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Shows the Ball with the NOSE OVER THE WHITE and a foot OOB, PROOF i tells ya'z
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:32 PM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I don't watch fake news, even though I acknowledge that fake patriots fans are experts at watching cheating.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.