Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2023, 08:19 PM
DenverChief
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:29 PM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I think Prime will get it done. He'll make CU into a winning team, probably win 6 games this season. Might be in the playoffs in a couple years. People think he's all flash and no substance, but they're wrong. And by the end of next season, everyone will know he's for real.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 08:53 PM   #3
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I think Prime will get it done. He'll make CU into a winning team, probably win 6 games this season. Might be in the playoffs in a couple years. People think he's all flash and no substance, but they're wrong. And by the end of next season, everyone will know he's for real.
Spot On!! Sooner than later and CU is just a stepping stone for him. He might just go back to his alma mater and make them a National Champion. Regardless he'll be a national champion coach somewhere I assure you.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:58 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Spot On!! Sooner than later and CU is just a stepping stone for him. He might just go back to his alma mater and make them a National Champion. Regardless he'll be a national champion coach somewhere I assure you.

Maybe. It's pretty damned hard to win a NC. Seems to take some degree of luck as well as having a great team. But I think he can produce a contending team eventually. I mean, if they're in the national conversation in two or three years that's a huge W for both Prime and CU.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 10:38 AM   #5
Inmem 2.0

Lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F7OKBLGXcAA3a-S.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	126566  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2023, 10:57 AM   #6
Inmem 2.0

We taking bets this thread dies within the next few weeks?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 10:59 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Lol
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 11:07 PM
DenverChief
Old 09-03-2023, 11:19 PM   #9
Inmem 2.0

Yeah he also always talked about building up HBCU's and left after 2 years. The guy is like a televangelist
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 11:23 PM
DenverChief
Old 09-03-2023, 11:36 PM   #11
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
You just started watching college football 2 days ago buddy.

https://deadspin.com/deion-sanders-p...tur-1849851887
Old 09-04-2023, 08:33 AM
DenverChief
Old 09-04-2023, 08:46 AM   #13
Ultrabanned

Quote:
No, I started watching college football before you were born kiddo.
You are probably able to remember when nebraska football was actually good unlike anybody under the age of 40.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 10:30 AM   #14
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
No, I started watching college football before you were born kiddo.
If you're a silver fox imma slide into those DMs
Old 09-04-2023, 09:17 AM   #15
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You just started watching college football 2 days ago buddy.

https://deadspin.com/deion-sanders-p...tur-1849851887
Isn’t that kinda the exact article you’d expect to get from a HBCU alum who reports on sports and race?

I’m not saying I entirely disagree with it and it did seem a little weak when he left Jackson State. But I can also appreciate that he was given another, larger turnaround opportunity on a bigger stage and was able to do it with his two of his kids running things on the field (also giving them a much better platform for the NFL).

I don’t know that I’d ever begrudge someone for climbing the ladder in their profession like that.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote